Sync WP8 to New MacBook?

4lvin

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a fully synced WP8 with my OLD MacBook before.
Now i buy NEW MacBook. (And the Old MacBook is gone already also)

So now HOW CAN I synced out, especially, all my Songs .. from my Phone into my NEW MacBook (iTUNES), please? :crying:
(I have around 10GB of Songs)

Thank you so much :cry:

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Laura, i know the App for Mac (It is the only official one). But my problem is: How to sync FROM PHONE to MacBook (iTune)?

I don't know. I've never used Macs. Hopefully someone else will know.

If your songs are purchased from iTunes, you should be able to just log into your Apple ID account and get them back. That much I know is the same for iTunes whether for PC or Mac. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Laura, i know the App for Mac (It is the only official one). But my problem is: How to sync FROM PHONE to MacBook (iTune)?

If you BOUGHT the music on your phone through the store, when you plug in your WP and press sync in that app on the mac, it should sync. If it doesn't, I'm thinking there is a setting in the application on your mac to enable that.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
if you just put them there with the old macbook, you should be able to move the files from the "search device" tab to any finder windows/folder etc.. if that (for some reason) won't work, and the app IS buggy indeed, you need to create a VM with windows, install windows via Bootcamp or just use a different PC, just to get the music off the phone..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos