iMore editor's attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never had anything against Ritchie, but that just seems like an immature post. It's no secret that journalists like their Macs, but you have to wonder how many have Windows running on them...

There are also about as many PCs there (a good amount of Surfaces), but they don't stand out like the Macs do

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
As one commenter points out, and I quote "Hmm Do we count a MacBook users emulating Windows a Windows user or an Apple user?

It's no secret that the Media likes MacBooks, don't confuse perception with statistics". That post was just pointless, meaningless.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As one commenter points out, and I quote "Hmm Do we count a MacBook users emulating Windows a Windows user or an Apple user?

It's no secret that the Media likes MacBooks, don't confuse perception with statistics". That post was just pointless, meaningless.

There was another post on the homepage saying how the SOTU was an Apple ad. Again, journalists just like their Macs...

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't help but laugh! The guy is too scared to say what was actually presented, so he tries to deflect the whole thing like it never happened. The only way he can praise Apple's side on this is because some fanboys in the press showed up?

Must be waiting for his shorts to get back from the cleaners after finding out what all Microsoft really did talk about.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't help but laugh! The guy is too scared to say what was actually presented, so he tries to deflect the whole thing like it never happened. The only way he can praise Apple's side on this is because some fanboys in the press showed up?

Must be waiting for his shorts to get back from the cleaners after finding out what all Microsoft really did talk about.

Beautifully said! You put my thoughts to words

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You made me read an article on imore for the first time and it's the last time ✋

I don't think iMore is really that bad actually. As far as the forum members go, they're not all just a bunch of "iSheep", they're actually pretty good (nothing like CrackBerry...). And in fact, the article Rene Ritchie posted seemed to "backfire" a bit by the comments posted.

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
The guy is really an ifan but in extreme . Because every os have their market niche which Apple it's in the graphic segment like graphics designer etc, but the presentations of Windows etc etc are advertisement also or him expect subjects as the Mozart music is the kind of insults that are not good

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't think iMore is really that bad actually. As far as the forum members go, they're not all just a bunch of "iSheep", they're actually pretty good (nothing like CrackBerry...). And in fact, the article Rene Ritchie posted seemed to "backfire" a bit by the comments posted.

Agree.
Folks, I think we should ignore such stuffs as that article does not make an "article", for sure :)

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
But he's like the Daniel Rubino of iMore (as in position), and it's just crazy he'd post such an ignorant article. I don't think I've ever seen an article like that here, or on AndroidCentral.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
And Nicholas, the worst part of it is, he is probably completely unaware of exactly how ignorant the article was. Sad, really. Foot in mouth.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys. If you have something to discuss with Rene, I'd suggest you all take it with him directly. Send him a PM or comment on his blog.
We're all entitled to our opinions. Rene too.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234