Im wondering if I can use a MacBook with OS X to sync and update my Rogers Nokia Lumia 900 to Tango? I've been browsing the forums and decided to register. I don't have my Lumia on me right now and typing this from my iPhone which I use for work. I might use my wp phone for work as soon as I figure out how to develop apps on my windows computer or Mac for all the windows phone. I will support Tango and up for my apps. So you won't be losing out on development support. I'm new to windows phone and development so any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Elizabeth Mauthe aka ludicrouskitten
    07-11-2012 04:14 PM
    Yes, you can use the Windows Phone 7 Connector application to do this. I use it with my Lumia 900 and my MacBook Air with good results.

I am running Mac OS X 10.7.3 but the Windows Phone 7 Connector software will work with Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.

Here is a link for you:

Windows Phone 7 & Mac | Mac Sync Software | Sync Files | Windows Phone 7

Hope that helps.
    07-11-2012 04:30 PM
    Yup, WP7 works fine with Macs and the Connector software from Microsoft. iTunes, iPhoto and all your normal media software on the Mac will work great. Updates will go without a hitch with the Mac.
    -joe-
    07-12-2012 11:34 AM
    As i know, Mac computers have a program called iSync which you can use to transfer data from ur Nokia Lumia to Mac computer.

------------------------------
    Rip DVDs on Mac OS X.
    Last edited by Mississippiguy; 08-01-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    07-31-2012 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD