Mac Sync App 3.0 worked once, then never again

Adam Solomon

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have the Lumia 920. I'm on a 10.8.2 Macbook Air. I'm running the new Windows Phone 3.0 sync tool from the app store. The phone did sync the first time I tried it. However, I wanted to sync again to add movies and playlists. The phone is recognized, it shows my how much free storage I have, but when I press Sync nothing happens. It also won't list what files are currently on the device. Also, if I try and drag files onto the device it says that it is copying, but it doesn't actually copy

hbeaz

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im having the same issues. Wont sync any music. Keeps saying that the music is DRM protected and wont transfer the music.

zephjc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Im having the same issues. Wont sync any music. Keeps saying that the music is DRM protected and wont transfer the music.

I ran into this issue too. It seems unlike on the iPhone where selecting playlists is enough to add files to the sync queue, you have to select artists too. After numerous attempts with other things (trashing prefs, reinstalling the sync app), clicking 'Select all music' seemed to do the trick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss