Windows Phone App for mac not syncing Podcasts

Urbanpixels

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, got myself a white lumia 920, enjoying it so far expect a few niggles here and there.

The main issue that im having so far is that the Windows Phone app for mac (lets you transfer your music etc from itunes to the Lumia) will sync all my music (except DRM songs which is to be expected)

But it will not sync my podcasts? which i doubt have DRM as they are free podcasts anyway..

Does anybody else have this issue? all my other music, playlists etc sync perfectly but not the podcasts, im in the UK if this matters.

Many thanks.

Tomaski

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My songs wouldn't upload onto my phone until I went into preferences and ticked the box to 'access all folders', the same might be true for podcasts.

I'm having the issue with trying to upload my .mov files onto my phone, i cant even see the files under the 'movies' section in the windows phone app.

Really need to be more windows phone mac users to help out!

TareqM

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Same issue. The phone sync'd fine a month ago with Mac, but not any more.
Now only a few podcasts sync some of their episodes, whilst missing others.
When I sync - it shows the files being transferred.
But when I check on the phone, the files are not there.
Any advice?

anon7989605

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Confirming. This is horrible. Of 3 unplayed Podcast episodes only one arrives on the Lumia device. Also why can't I download new episodes directly on the Lumia device and have to take the way more complicated route over opening iTunes, downloading all updates, wait, connecting a cable, opening "WindowsPhone" OS X software, then hitting sync, wait again? Doesn't sound like a great user experience.

Looks like Podcasts still need a ton of work.

LWP

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Same problem. App shows that all was transferred but it doesn't show on the phone, well 1 did out of 13.

anon7989605

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
And Lumia Black brings no improvement. MS? Nokia? Anybody home? It's annoying, if such basic functionality like synching a podcast does not work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs