Is this time to give Mac OS a try if you haven't?

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Macbook Pro 13-inch for nearly two years now. Can't see myself going back to Windows, especially since Windows 8 has been a debacle. But more than that it's the hardware that really draws me towards MacBooks. There's nothing, and I mean nothing on the Windows side that offers the same fit and finish as a MacBook. Heck they haven't been able to nail the trackpad since forever and the Mac has had an unbelievable trackpad since forever.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been using a Macbook Pro 13-inch for nearly two years now. Can't see myself going back to Windows, especially since Windows 8 has been a debacle. But more than that it's the hardware that really draws me towards MacBooks. There's nothing, and I mean nothing on the Windows side that offers the same fit and finish as a MacBook. Heck they haven't been able to nail the trackpad since forever and the Mac has had an unbelievable trackpad since forever.

Oh yes, the trackpad. I find it to be like heaven on the MacBook. And the hardware stability (even on windows 8) is just dreamy. Honestly, I'm starting to think I should buy a Mac even if I am just going to have Windows on it.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes, the trackpad. I find it to be like heaven on the MacBook. And the hardware stability (even on windows 8) is just dreamy. Honestly, I'm starting to think I should buy a Mac even if I am just going to have Windows on it.

Getting used to the keyboard is the only tricky part if you do that, otherwise Boot Camp runs great on Apple hardware.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't do it!

Unless you want too I used the Mac side with an apple mac suite work brought, no one liked the mac side and are IT department were force to put Windows on it.

I don't like the Mac side personally I found it annoying to do something simple but that my opinion.

I support Windows 8!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss