Since this board seems to be home to a few iOS/Windows cross-pollination experts I thought I would simply ask: :)

What's the best way for someone (who is primarily Apple-based) to synch/consolidate their music between Mac Desktop, Macbook, & now Lumia 920?

I don't know if it is possible to do with multiple computers but considering I'll be on the road for the entire summer, unable to sync up to my primary home desktop, this might be the right time to start using the... dreaded cloud. (I say 'dreaded' but even there I have no idea where to start.)

So the goal is:

- To find the best, most seamless way to put all of my desktop music (iTunes) into my Lumia 920.

- Be able to get new MP3s throughout the summer via my Macbook and update my Lumia through it.

- IDEALLY, ideally, find a way to do all of this that will also automatically update to my desktop left back home. (Might not be possible, I fully realize.)

- ALSO... I'm a podcast maniac and that's the one thing I like most about the iTunes/iPhone is the easy sync-up. What' can I do there? Are there Apps? Can I only keep up with the 1-2 that have Windows phone apps? Is streaming the only option? :/
    05-27-2013 02:59 AM
    one thing I like most about the iTunes/iPhone is the easy sync-up. What' can I do there? Are there Apps? Can I only keep up with the 1-2 that have Windows phone apps? Is streaming the only option? :/
    Podcasts downloaded on your mac (itunes) can be synced across to your lumia via the windows phone app.
    However with multiple computers.....i dunno tbh

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wind...pUvbUpU1992087
    05-27-2013 08:26 AM
    Podcasts downloaded on your mac (itunes) can be synced across to your lumia via the windows phone app.
    However with multiple computers.....i dunno tbh

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wind...pUvbUpU1992424
    Is that the extent of your music set-up? Can I ask how you do it?
    05-27-2013 01:54 PM