For trade - Black Lumia 800 (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It looks like I might be getting a Lumia 710 as an upgrade for my work phone, so as I'll still have access toa WP phone and specifically the excellent Nokia apps I'm considering a trade for my personal phone, a black Lumia 800. I will consider:

iPhone 4 or 4S
Possibly a high-end Android (Galaxy S2/Nexus)

Obviously depending on condition/model I would be willing to make up the difference with cash as well if I like what's being offered (I'm not daft enough to think I'd get a straight swap for a 32 GB 4S!)

? Condition: the phone is in near-mint condition. There are some light scratches to the silver camera strip (but these will occur when you breathe on the phone and are not from rough handling). There is also a tiny nick on the edge of the polycarbonate case at the top by the battery door on the back side. I have no idea how this happened, but again it isn't from rough handling as I always take care of my equipment. At best guess, I must have acdidentally caught the edge of the phone on a zip when putting it in my coat pocket. Other than that the phone is flawless - there are no scratches or marks on the screen, on the body, o on the camera lens, and there are no dead pixels. I have also only used the Nokia headphones twice to try them out, so they're as new.
? Includes: all items from original box and original box itself. My phone was a prize from MS/Nokia so is factory unlocked and has never been branded.
? Item Location: Warwick (nr Birmingham), UK
? Shipping Details: Would prefer UK only as I'm looking to trade so want to be sure whatever I trade with is a UK phone
? Payment Options: As it's a trade, this will depend on what the trade is! Cash in person (if needed) or Paypal will be fine though.
? Contact Info: Please PM me for now - I'm not 100% sure I'll do this yet so it'll depend on what (if anything) I'm offered.
Additional info: I'm on Orange UK, so any potential handsets for trade must either be on Orange UK or unlocked.

I'll add some photos as soon as I can borrow my wife's phone to take some.

Thanks!

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey, if you're still looking for an 800 I have one for sale. Black RM-801, new in box. I know this seems completely uncredible because I just registered here but I've posted my for sale thread on other forums.

xda-developers

Do you by chance have it listed anywhere else? I don't yet have ten posts at xda, but I'm trying to get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)