tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
WTT my Lumina 900 for a Titan 2
Like New condition without the box
Located in Savannah Georgia
Contact me at thomassanders@msn.com
Trade only I don't wanna sell
I can email or text you any pics you want from any angle.
Phone works great
No issues I just prefer HTC over Nokia and I want the larger screen on the Titan.
My eBay screen name is tbonenga.
You can look and see I've done over 550 transactions with 100% feedback.
I would like us to both put our phones on eBay and list them for the same price with a buy it now.
That way we could both be safe from fraud.
Local pick up is more than welcome and I'll drive up to 100 miles to meet.
If you have any questions please email me at thomassanders@msn.com

Thanks
Thomas

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You must add pictures to your post. Please review the Rules Sticky in this forum. If you don't add all the necessary information your thread will be closed.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I would be more than happy to add pics. I have them right here on my hd7. I just don't see the option to add them from my phone. Could you please tell me how and I'll comply immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience but until I can find the option to add them I'd be more than happy to email or text them.

Thanks
Thomas

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Tbone, omg. I'm the guy with the Titan II, we talked earlier over on my forums selling the TII. I'm currently in WV, but am traveling through Savannah down to Florida today/tomorrow. Our trade would've been perfect! Argh!

I will be back through Savannah in a couple weeks. If you still have your Lumia & I still have my Titan, we'll meet up.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
hey I'm off Tuesday thru Thursday if you wanna meet. We could meet anywhere along I-95. I'm with T-Mobile
and the Lumina can't be unlocked yet. I don't know why you can unlock the Titan 2 but not the Lumina 900 I guess it is what it is. Anyway I hope to have it traded by then but feel free to check back with me.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I would be more than happy to add pics. I have them right here on my hd7. I just don't see the option to add them from my phone. Could you please tell me how and I'll comply immediately. Sorry for any inconvenience but until I can find the option to add them I'd be more than happy to email or text them.

Thanks
Thomas

You can use this tutorial to post pictures from a PC.

http://www.windowscentral.com/wpcentral-forums-how-use-our-new-pictures-albums-feature

You could use the Photo Bucket app from your phone. Regardless of how you do it you have to get pictures in this thread soon or it will be closed.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not...… that's the problem. The Nokia can't be unlocked but the Titan 2 can. So basically I'm just using it thru WiFi.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok. Well the reserve has been met on my Titan on eBay, so unless there's a problem with payment, I will not be able to do the trade. I'll keep you posted.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
that's cool. if you get a Lumina 900 I know you'll love it. it's a killer phone. thru wifi it's a lot snappier than my htc hd7. I just can't get it unlocked to use on tmobile. hey does the titan 2 use the micro sim card? my local tmobile store gave me one. they said all I have to do is call them when i'm ready and they can instantly activate it.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so there's a problem with my buyer on eBay. Do you still have your Lumia?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos