WTS: Nokia Lumia 920 Black *1 week old*

KentuckyHouse

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I received this phone from the original owner just over a week ago. I've since decided that WP8 just isn't for me yet, so I'm selling it. In the interest of full disclosure, this is a replacement phone directly from AT&T (NOT a refurb). The original owner got the replacement because his original 920's mic stopped working. He then sold this replacement to me without having ever used it (he only powered it on to make sure it worked properly, which is does). This phone is perfect in every way...no scratches, dings, nothing. It's been in a case since I received it and there aren't even any scratches on the Carl Zeiss strip on the back around the camera. You won't be able to tell the difference between this phone and a brand new one taken out of the box at an AT&T store.

The phone will come with the original box (from the original phone, so the IMEI's won't match...sorry). It also comes with the original charging pod and charging cable. I didn't receive a wireless mat charger with it, so it won't come with that.

It will also come with 3 cases...a snap on, a Diztronic black case (no longer in production), and the Nokia CC-1043 case in black.

The phone will ship from Kentucky after payment is received. I usually use UPS and the shipment will be insured for the full purchase price and tracking info will be provided.

I have good feedback on XDA and CTO, so you can buy with confidence.

XDA: xda-developers
CTO: CellTraderOnline

I'm asking $350 shipped to CONUS. I will not ship international and I won't ship to forwarding addresses. Payment will be through PayPal.

Pics:

Bx7fqEz.jpg

g9CVoRU.jpg

CDCQmwi.jpg

cwPfZuP.jpg

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually don't know what APO is. It's what we (military) use while overseas. I guess it stands for American Post Office?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky