WTS: Black AT&T L920 + plenty of extras!

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: As I mentioned in my other thread, this phone is in pristine condition. It is four month's old, but it has a Skinomi on it and has been living in a case the whole time. It comes with a wireless charging plate, a generic China snap on case, and a grey CC-1043.

Price: $400 or best (REASONABLE) offer. The age of the phone is offset by all the extras. Serious offers only please, no lowballing.

Condition: Mentioned above. Almost mint condition. CC-1043 case has some scuffs and discoloring, nothing too serious.

Includes: Wireless charger, two cases.

Item Location: Orlando, FL

Shipping Details: Two-day shipping on me, I will ship it with tracking.

Payment Options: Paypal only

Contact Info: Contact me at cruzr96@gmail.com, I can get back to you faster than if you PM me.

Additional Info: If you need any extra credentials, just contact me. I have dealt with many people online before, I won't let you down.

71u25u.jpg

2ym8vlt.jpg

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Bump, lowering to 325 guys this is a steal! Please send me an e-mail or PM me here, this guy needs to go and I don't want to just sell him on eBay :(

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Offer is still good, 325 + free shipping! The phone has been untouched since March, except to do a hard restore, and has been kept in it's original box. Please contact me through my e-mail at cruzr96@gmail.com so I can get back to you faster.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720