Mint HTC 8X 16GB from Verizon w/ wireless charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I have a mint HTC 8X from Verizon for sale. Its currently unlocked for GSM use and supports upto HSPA+/4G for non-Verizon GSM carriers. It has wireless charging built-in the phone that works with any Qi standard wireless charging pad or pillow. It has 16GB of onboard memory with 13GB for use after factory reset. The ESN is clean that means its not stolen or atleast reported to be stolen hence it can be used by Verizon customers as well. I have applied ZAGG full body protector on it to protect against scratches.

Price: US $250

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Mint (9/10)

Includes: Original Box, Phone

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS + Tracking #

Payment Options: PayPal preferred but I can negotiate

Additional Info: The phone is in great condition, I haven't used it much. It currently acts as a backup phone for my international SIM (see photos below). I am on T-Mobile US and currently using a Lumia 920 on it so I don't need this phone anymore. If you are worried about PayPal please check my posts on WPCentral and you will know that I have been on this forum from a long time. I can also do a Ebay listing and then let you buy it if that's what you want. PM me and we can take it from there.

Photos:
WP_20130519_002.jpgWP_20130519_003.jpgWP_20130519_004.jpgWP_20130519_005.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
This is one of the best post I have seen in a long time in the "the marketplace" Thanks for providing so many photos and information.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Went looking for some phones locally and found this thread. I live in Columbus also (north west, Hilliard/Dublin), I sold a phone on craigslist this weekend and the guy was looking for another phone too but I think an 8X would be too expensive for him. But any chance you'd trade this phone for a Verizon iPhone 4 (w/ an Otterbox). The iPhone might be easier to sell.

But the more important question I want to ask you, how does the Lumia 920 on TMobile work around here? Is it an unlocked AT&T or an import? I use a 920 on AT&T but have contemplated the ETF and moving to TMobile.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well sorry to say but no iphones for me 😁 i had one laying around for a while ended up giving it to my wife. About the 920, i got mine from Rogers so it gets the hspa+ from tmobile. I know some of our area has been refarmed so the att versions should be able to get hspa+ if not 3g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes