nokia 928 white

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Item: Nokia 928, just at a week old
rate it: 10/10
price: 450 (unless you want to maybe do a personal payment then we can talk) shipped!
Payment: Paypal

Description: This is a VERY gently used phone I love windows phone just have to go back to iphone for now for work purposes, this has a screen protector since second one, and I will include the other two left over screen protectors, thought I would throw it up here before I returned it to store see if I can save someone some tax money and free screen protectors, this is a awesome phone you wont be disappointed!!!!!! of course you will also get the box and charger and everything that came with it.!
Also the reason you only see the flash in second picture is because I left the imei sticker on the back, adult only no smoking home.

IMG_0854.JPG (2).jpgIMG_0855.JPG (2).jpg

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
yea listen guys I am not into lowballing here, I can return it and get my money back from verizon, I just thought I would save someone some tax plus other monies, I apperciate everyone that has pm'd me but the price is firm as I can return it to verizon, thanks all....and yes it has a sim slot as far as being unlocked i Have read it is, but you know everything you read on the internet is 100% accurate.

pappy53

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm not lowballing. It's all that I have. I just figured that $350 would be a good profit on $99, if you did an upgrade. But if you did buy it off-contract, then it would be a loser to you. But please don't take my offer as a lowball, I'm just a little leery of market values on WP8 phones at this point.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Lock it up, David did buy it but I have refunded payment as I have had a out of town emergency I had to get to, I am sorry David, thanks for being such a great guy and understanding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077