WTS: AT&T HTC 8X 8GB for $140

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: It's an HTC 8X carrier branded for AT&T. My cousin gave it to me once he got a Nokia Lumia 920. Since I am currently with MetroPCS, I can not use it, so he let me sell it..
Price: $140 or best offer.
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: I think it's locked to AT&T. However, you may get an unlock code for it.
Condition: Decent condition. The phone is complete, no cracks and everything works fine. However, there are a few slight problems with the device. First, there are a few light scratches on the screen. Secondly, the phone is suffering from the paint peel found on some 8X's. Finally, the biggest fault is that there is a tiny break in the LCD near the top left corner.This led to a bit of liquid to cover the top left corner. However, all the phone works fine, and the ink or other small defects do not hurt the phone in any way.
Includes: Phone only.
Item Location: Los Angeles, CA
Shipping Details: Ship via USPS to US or Canada only. Can arrange a meet-up.
Payment Options: Paypal or cash. If using Paypal, I would prefer a gift option.However, I understand the weariness of paying that way, so I am ok with a purchase payment. This method will result in an additional 5% charge to cover the fees I have to pay.
Additional Info: I will try to answer any and all questions I receive about the phone. I will also try to get the original packaging, but something tells me my cousin lost it or threw it away. I also apologize for the not so good photos. I have to use my garbage Android until MetroPCS gets some WP8 love.
Photos: IMG_20130526_121252.jpgIMG_20130526_121304.jpgIMG_20130526_121325.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Would have bought it right away coz the price is extremely tempting, only the LCD leaks concerns me :s
Good luck with the sale though.

P.S. - Try contacting AT&T for a replacement for the peeling thing and maybe LCD (if it wasn't your fault), I think they can do that?

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I know it is low, but there is going to be a lot of work there to bring that phone to a decent shape. All I can offer is $100 and to make it worthwhile, I'll add $5 for your Paypal fee.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You may be able to get this repaired through warranty Darko but its going to be a hassle. I can't imagine why you'd drop $105 on this. Not trying to crap on this guy's thread, but there's some issue with the device that are just going to get worse.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My friend Bigkevbosky. I might make it my project device. The offer stands until noon today ET. And if not reply by then, the deal is off.

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
One more price lowering: $115 or best offer. I could also get it fixed for $89 more, and sell it fully working for $210. Again I would keep my phone, but my company doesn't have GSM phones available to them (MetroPCS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234