Digital Content Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Ergh, don't you hate it when publishers give exclusive DLC to exclusive stores.

For instance, I want to purchase Lightning Returns FFXIII and I want the Samurai Set and the Cloud Strife DLC.
If you pre-order with GAME (UK) you get The Cloud Strife set, if you pre-order with Amazon (UK) you get the Samurai set.

I want both.

Am I greedy? (Maybe)

Anyway, the idea of this thread is to swap downloadable/digital content for mutual benefit.

For instance, I've ordered with Amazon UK, so would need a Cloud Strife DLC, I'd offer some games in the Steam gift inventory, or a few MP3's from Amazon UK etc.

Do you think it's a good idea to swap digital content here?
It doesn't have to be limited to games, it could be music, e-books, DLC - anything that can be gifted!

So please, let me know what you would want for the Cloud Strife GAME (UK) exclusive DLC code and what you would want in return.

Thanks!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked to ensure that trading of this content is allowed via the TOS of the software?

I'm not sure I know you can send it as a gift, as long as you selected the game as a gift then it gets stored and if you want to use it you can keep if it you want too.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, on Steam you can gift games. For instance I purchased the 4 pack of a game earlier today and gifted 3 of them.
Gifting on Amazon is easy and DLC is down to user discretion in my opinion as long as it is not sold for monetary value.
Imo, if the admins here on WPCentral have no problem with this then we should be good to go.

Also, I have a copy of Terraria I'm willing to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium