AT&T branded but Unlocked Lumia 920 (White 32 gig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbonecopper

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm selling my Lumia 920 for at&t. It is at&t branded but unlocked, read further for details on that. It is well within the warranty from Nokia, and I can provide the serial number if you'd like to check.

Thread title: WTS - AT&T Branded, but unlocked, Lumia 920 (white, 32 gigs)
Item Description: White Lumia 920, 32 gigs.
Price: $275 USD, somewhat negotiable.
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Presently, at time of this listing, it is locked to at&t. I have the at&t unlock code (as they provided me), but have not unlocked the device yet.
Condition: Immaculate.
Includes: Sim door key and a red Nokia TPU case if you wish. Also includes the circular Nokia USB wall charger and the USB charging cord.
Item Location: Jacksonville, FL Open to local pickup and cash. I can meet you as far north as Savannah, GA. As far south as Daytona or Orlando, if you prefer. In a public location. :)
Shipping Details: Can ship anywhere legally possible, with tracking. Shipping outside of the United States of America will be at your expense. Additionally, expedited shipping within America will be at your expense. All shipping carriers are your choice: US Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, or UPS. Insured, and fully trackable.
Payment Options: PayPal to my spouses account, I don't have a paypal account personally.
Additional Info: I can obtain a 3rd party company sim to unlock it and confirm it is unlocked, or you can do it. The code is from AT&T and will work. Not some purchase from a 3rd party sim unlocking company.
Photos: below, if you want better pictures, or different angles, or something to verify it's unharmed, please ask.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

WP_20130902_23_26_34_Pro.jpgWP_20130902_23_27_03_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar