WTS/WTT: Verizon BlackBerry Z10 for Verizon Nokia Lumia 928

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: White Verizon Z10 in excellent condition for your Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 (preferably black or if the red comes along soon I would take that :))

Price: $325 or trade

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: Unlocked

Condition: 9/10, like new. The device has a full body protector on it and it is in absolute mint condition.

Includes: Box and all original accessories, 2 spare OEM batteries (3 total) an OEM battery charger, an OEM black battery door, like new OEM red Flip Shell case, and a Skinomi full body protector

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS

Payment Options: PayPal or trade

Additional Info: This is my first WPCentral marketplace post! I have done numerous transactions in the CrackBerry marketplace and have nothing but positive feedback there if you want to take a look. I would really like to get myself on a Windows Phone and this would be a great way to do it without using my upgrade. I think the Lumia 928 would be a great fit for me.

Photos: Attached

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

Attachments

• picture002.jpg
    picture002.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 8
  • picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 9
  • picture000.jpg
    picture000.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WTT: Verizon BlackBerry Z10 for Verizon Nokia Lumia 928

Can you give an idea of sale price, should you decide to go that way? Also, is it updated, and is it stable (no rebooting)?

I am flexible with the price so I will entertain any reasonable offer. For right now, I will say $400 since the battery accessories are expensive. But like I said, it is negotiable. I am currently on a 10.2 leak and it is probably the most stable OS I have ran on the device. No reboots or anything. It runs flawlessly. This really is a good phone in near perfect condition.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I put this on CrackBerry not too long ago. I put the price as $375, still negotiable and I am still willing to trade.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks! Also, mods, could you please change the title from "WTT" to "WTS/WTT" when one of you is free?

If you click "edit post" (or whatever it is) on the first post, then click "advanced" on the following page, it should give you the option to edit the title.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

If you click "edit post" (or whatever it is) on the first post, then click "advanced" on the following page, it should give you the option to edit the title.

Honestly never knew that...thanks! I see that you already did the title for me so I just added the price into the original post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss