Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi + 3G 16GB with Book Cover Case
Price: ?~180
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unsure, will confirm
Condition: Tablet: As New, Case: Used
Includes: Tablet, Charger, Headphones, Manuals, Book Cover Case
Item Location: United Kingdom
Shipping Details: Will ship to UK, will consider shipping to other countries on a case-by-case basis
Payment Options: PayPal
Photos: Will be provided when practical

Additional Info:

I am considering offering for sale my Galaxy Tab 10.1, which has been kept in the official Samsung Book Case since day 1 and so is in practically mint condition (I can't find any issues with it!). The case is in used condition as you might expect but still does it's job very well!

It is the 16GB WiFi+3G configuration, originally from Vodafone but happy to try and arrange unlocking if necessary (it may already be unlocked, I haven't tried yet nor have I had a chance to contact Vodafone for an unlock code).

Comes with everything that was originally in the box - only the tablet and charger have been used. Happy to provide pictures if anyone is interested.

Currently it is running Cyanogenmod but I will happily flash back to the Samsung firmware before shipping if you wish - all works as it should.

Similar offers on eBay are finishing around the ?180-200 mark but I'd like to see if anyone on here is interested and what they would offer before taking the eBay route :)

Feel free to post/PM any queries, will be happy to oblige.

Andrew

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
This needs to be over at AC per Marketplace rules.

[INFO]Our community marketplaces are for Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, webOS and iOS devices and accessories only. If you have an Android device to sell, post it on the Android Central Marketplace. If you have a BlackBerry to swap, post it on the CrackBerry Marketplace, etc.[/INFO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos