MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: I'm selling a black Nokia wireless charging plate that uses the Qi standard. It was the one released last fall with the launch of the 920/820. My 920 broke and I'm getting a 925 so I no longer need it! It works perfectly, it has never left my night stand. I will ship it in the box that it came in and try to include all booklets (I'm not sure if I still have them or threw them away). Please refer to the pictures to see exactly what you will be getting.

Price: $22 (includes shipping)

Condition: Used, but like new. There might be some wear, like micro scratches or something, but nothing major that would affect its functionality. It charged my 920 perfectly!

Includes: Charging plate and the required plug in/power adapter (not sure what it's called). They will be in the original box. See pictures.

Item Location: Ohio, USA

Shipping Details: Standard USPS shipping, no international shipping sorry.

Payment Options: Paypal

Additional Info: N/A

Photos:
X6Woh6w.jpgOkaVNsw.jpg uGK4jwO.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, I had to use my mom's HTC One V because, like I said, my 920 broke ;-;

Contact Info: Please PM or post below

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nokia Wireless Charging Plate (Black) - Like New in Box, Used

Oh, you're right :eek:

I've lowered the price to $22 including shipping.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

If I don't see any good deals in the next couple of weeks, then I will take it off your hands if you still have it. I'm still waiting on my 928 to arrive and have it setup.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ok, just let me know. I'm not really in a rush to sell this so that's fine :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs