Nokia Lumia 925 ATT. Wireless Charging Installed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdl04

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: WTS: Nokia Lumia 925 Black ATT Locked

Item Description: Great condition Lumia 925 with wireless charging mod installed. Works 100% with no issue.

Price: $325.00

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Currently Locked to AT&T.

Condition: No visible scratches, scuffs or dings. Cosmetically, I'd rate this at least a 9/10

Includes: 925 in box with all ATT accessories. Also will include 2x Nokia Charging Plates in Black

Item Location: Detroit

Shipping Details: USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal

Additional Info: Pictures soon.
DIY hack enables you to wirelessly charge your Nokia Lumia 925 without optional shells | Windows Phone Central this mod was done without issue and everything works as should.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I see you posted "pictures soon". You have until this evening to post pictures of the phone or else we are required to delete the thread. I am sure you understand. Thanks!

brdl04

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I see you posted "pictures soon". You have until this evening to post pictures of the phone or else we are required to delete the thread. I am sure you understand. Thanks!

Just because your bears are in second place to the meager Lions doesn't mean you gotta be all moderator on me. How bout you buy this nice device..

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just because your bears are in second place to the meager Lions doesn't mean you gotta be all moderator on me. How bout you buy this nice device..

The Springboks aren't doing too bad either, however, the All Blacks are still quite far ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes