HTC 8X (T-Mobile 16 GB) Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Was bought new in November 2013 and is in excellent condition with no issues or damage of any kind. I can show or post the receipt showing sale in November 2013. I took up AT&T's offer of $200 for those that switch from T-Mobile and so no longer need this phone. You can tell from the photo of the phone with the box and the Incipio case and box that the phone works. I got an unlock code just before leaving T-Mobile and have already used it to unlock the phone. However I will give you the e-mail with the unlock information. The HTC 8X will come with the box and all included parts (charger and usb cord, Sim key and an unused SIM card that came with the phone, all documentation) You will also get the Incipio Feather Case and box, and of course the Zagg Invisible Skin film that is installed on the phone.

The phone is in excellent shape with no wear or damage and is running GDR 3 with no issues. If I had owned the phone for a year I would simply keep it as a backup, however as it as new as it is, I would prefer to sell it.

Payment would be by PayPal unless you are in Orange County CA. Shipping would likely be by UPS unless local.

$180 if by PayPal and shipped within the US
$170 if local and cash

Attachments

• HTC 8X Front.jpg
    HTC 8X Front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • Back without case.jpg
    Back without case.jpg
    649.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Phone Case Box- edit.jpg
    Phone Case Box- edit.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I got a Red 920 from AT&T. It's going to take me a while to get a QI charger for it, that's kind of a luxury at this point, especially given the HTC 8X is unsold. But I am interested in getting a QI charger at one point.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks nice! Hope you get it sold :wink:

It's a sweet phone, I already miss the charging indicator light. I think the young call it "Butthurt", that would be a description of how I've felt about T-Mobile recently and with AT&T dangling cash in front of me it was hard to pass up. So I loved the HTC 8X, and I'm loving the Red 920 I got from AT&T. I'm not sure how long my relationship with AT&T will be (at least three months), but I think it's gonna be a long term thing with that 920.....

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking of taking AT&T money too....have a 810 and a 920 both unlocked so no worries.

It looks like they're still running the special. I couldn't get them to tell me a potential end date when I switched over. But it was good timing for me anyway because my T-Mobile bill was due this weekend and I got the 920 delivered on Thursday.

Last edited:

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
SO if you left T-Mo, is the EIP on that 8x paid off, if not there is a good chance the IMEI can get blacklisted right??

I was on a prepaid plan with T-Mobile and bought it new (not used) from CowBoom in early November 2013. There's zero chance it can get blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes