Mint 1 Day Old Yellow Lumia 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Thread title:*WTS Yellow Lumia 1520

Item Description:*The Nexus 5 is in good condition, there is a little paint that came off from around the back camera (See pic) , screen is excellent witha screen protector applied. I give it an overall rating of 9/10.*

Price:*$475 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:*Locked

Includes:*All original accessories and box.

Item Location:*Janesville, WI

Shipping Details:*Included in price for continental US. Email me for international rates.*

Payment Options:*Google Wallet*/ Paypal

Got this yesterday brand new. But my buddy is hooking me up with something special..and the wife unfortunately don't want to switch to windows...so I'm listing it here for sale.

I'm negotiable on the price as well.

uploadfromtaptalk1393805709213.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393805728640.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Thread title:*WTS Yellow Lumia 1520

Item Description:*The Nexus 5 is in good condition, there is a little paint that came off from around the back camera (See pic) , screen is excellent witha screen protector applied. I give it an overall rating of 9/10.*

Price:*$475 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:*Locked

Includes:*All original accessories and box.

Item Location:*Janesville, WI

Shipping Details:*Included in price for continental US. Email me for international rates.*

Payment Options:*Google Wallet*/ Paypal

Got this yesterday brand new. But my buddy is hooking me up with something special..and the wife unfortunately don't want to switch to windows...so I'm listing it here for sale.

I'm negotiable on the price as well.

View attachment 58517

View attachment 58518

As you can see I tried to copy and paste the listing format that used on my nexus thread, onto this thread...smh ;)

Anyways, the Item Description for the 1520 is mint, like new, not one blemish, scratch or dent of any kind.

I rate it 10/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon