Moto G 16GB for a WP8 Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a US variant of the Moto G, 16GB, unlocked and in like new condition. I bought it on impulse when it came out and played with it for a day or two before deciding I just didn't want to use an Android phone again.

Price: $160 or trade for a WP8 device, T-Mobile or Verizon would be fine in good condition. Straight trade for most, exception would be the Lumia 521 which I would ask for something else on your part.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: 10/10, phone was never taken out of the house, has spent most of it's life in the box, and is in an adult only and smoke free environment.

Includes: Black 16GB Moto G, Original box, microUSB to USB charge cable still sealed in plastic. Motorola did not include wall adapters with the Moto G so keep in mind one is not included.

Item Location: Orange County, CA

Shipping Details: I will ship FedEx or USPS with tracking, depending on your location. Domestic shipping only. If you're local we can arrange to meet in person at a Starbucks or similar.

Payment Options: Trade, money order, or PayPal. No personal checks.

Please PM or post below. I've had good experiences so far selling/trading/buying on mobile nations sites, but keep in mind if you have a very new account or a very low post count I may ask for a money order in lieu of PayPal. I don't want to be difficult and I'm sure we can come to a resolution, I've just had bad experiences in the past via other sites and don't want that to happen again.

2014-03-27 10.34.03.jpg2014-03-27 10.33.38.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
How about a mint Lumia 810 (Box+Manual+Charger) with Body Glove case (New in Box) and Tek 21 case (New in Box). I can put Preview for Developer at update it to GDR3 you take your pick of White/Black or Gray Lumia 822 for Verizon in mint condition (essentially New since I have replaced the screen/frame and back cover).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs