WTS: Nokia Lumia 928 + Accessories - Updated to WP 8.1 Developer Preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS)
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon Black - Upgraded to Windows 8.1 Preview
Price:$300
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked
Condition:4 Weeks old, perfect condition. Black
Includes:phone, screen savers, box, cables, Manuals, New DT900 wireless charger, Incipio Feather Cyan case, soft&hard case combination with kick stand.
Item Location:Chandler, AZ
Shipping Details: *$10 USPS
Payment Options:payPal
Additional Info: Upgrade to 8.1 was done after hard reset, have not had a single burp since the upgrade. eBay ID is brukeraxs to check reputation.
Photos: **Will be posted tonight, 5/2/2014
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address) Prefer PM please.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Price reduced to $275 shipped to 48 US states via USPS.

Sorry for no pictures. Had some nasal surgery yesterday but will post by mid day 5/4.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Crap. I just PM'd you about pictures. Here you are all on top of it and crud... Ignore it. It is a great looking device!! Good luck, big dawg, and hope you are feeling better.

Don't I feel stupid......

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Dont take it otherwise, but MS Store / Verizon has been selling it for $299+tax as new. So not much difference with your pricing.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Dont take it otherwise, but MS Store / Verizon has been selling it for $299+tax as new. So not much difference with your pricing.

Thanks for the info. This package includes extra screen savers, Brand new never used Incipio Cyan Feather case and a two piece soft/hard case with kick stand. I think it's a fair price with shipping included. No contract, no taxes to pay.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
By the way, in addition to the items listed above; it also comes with a brand new DT900 Nokia Wireless charger. This makes it a complete WP 8.1 system.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS)
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon Black - Upgraded to Windows 8.1 Preview
Price:$300
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked
Condition:4 Weeks old, perfect condition. Black
Includes:phone, screen savers, box, cables, Manuals, New DT900 wireless charger, Incipio Feather Cyan case, soft&hard case combination with kick stand.
Item Location:Chandler, AZ
Shipping Details: *$10 USPS
Payment Options:payPal
Additional Info: Upgrade to 8.1 was done after hard reset, have not had a single burp since the upgrade. eBay ID is brukeraxs to check reputation.
Photos: **Will be posted tonight, 5/2/2014
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address) Prefer PM please.

Final update before listing on eBay.

Price reduced to $260 shipped

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re:NO LONGER FOR SALE: WTS: Nokia Lumia 928 + Accessories - Updated to WP 8.1 Developer Preview.

This item is no longer for sale. I will appear on eBay in the next few days.

Thanks for looking and thank you for your consideration.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: NO LONGER FOR SALE: WTS: Nokia Lumia 928 + Accessories - Updated to WP 8.1 Developer Preview.

This item is no longer for sale. I will appear on eBay in the next few days.

Thanks for looking and thank you for your consideration.

Try swappa.com first. That is the site XDA uses and their fee is only a flat $10, not eBay's 10% (at $260 it would cost you $26.00)....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: NO LONGER FOR SALE: WTS: Nokia Lumia 928 + Accessories - Updated to WP 8.1 Developer Preview.

Try swappa.com first. That is the site XDA uses and their fee is only a flat $10, not eBay's 10% (at $260 it would cost you $26.00)....

Agree with David. Phones more than $150 have a better chance of selling for a bit higher on Swappa.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As stated above, my 928 package is back on the market. It was sold on eBay but to someone in China and could never get the payment made. Cancelled the sale and am now reposting here.

Priced reduced to $225 plus $10 USPS postage to lower 48 states. PayPal gift for payment. PM me if interested.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
As stated above, my 928 package is back on the market. It was sold on eBay but to someone in China and could never get the payment made. Cancelled the sale and am now reposting here.

Priced reduced to $225 plus $10 USPS postage to lower 48 states. PayPal gift for payment. PM me if interested.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos