Surface RT Bundle

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Like new Microsoft Surface RT 32GB with accessories

Price: $300 but negotiable

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: N/A

Condition: 9/10, only because it is used; it looks as if I just took it out of the box.

Includes: Box and all original accessories, black touch cover, Wenger messenger sleeve, and fully transferrable SquareTrade extended warranty good until September 2015.

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: UPS, insured, included in the price

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: I recently just bought a new Ultrabook so I sadly find it too redundant to also have my Surface so I feel the need to sell it. I have nothing but positive feedback on the CrackBerry forum marketplace, so feel free to search me there!

Photos: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!105

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
C'mon guys! With this you'll be getting complete peace of mind with an extended SquareTrade warranty! :)

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I have a Venue 8 Pro, do you think a trade is in the cards?

I've been toying with the idea of swapping out my Venue and getting a first-gen Surface, but I'm having trouble deciding what to spring for and whether its worth it for me personally.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

I've been toying with the idea of swapping out my Venue and getting a first-gen Surface, but I'm having trouble deciding what to spring for and whether its worth it for me personally.
I would recommend upgrading to a first generation Surface RT. If you do get one get one with 64 GB. Mine works like a charm. Plus I love the interface that exists between my Lumia 925 and my Surface.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

As the seller, I'm kind of obligated to say that yes, you need to make the switch ;) haha

But as a consumer, I would say the same thing. It's a fantastic tablet. While the Dell may be more convenient due to the sheer size, the Surface is an all around better machine, and is great if you're looking for a tablet that is a laptop replacement. I love it and have nothing bad to say about it, but since my new laptop is 13", a 10" tablet doesn't make sense right now.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, really debating with myself, think you'll be willing to do a trade?

I'm kinda torn still, on one hand you have x86, compactness and gaming horsepower that puts my laptop to shame (that is, if I can manage to hook up a kb and mouse), on the other, superior hardware design and the covers but what I've heard as less-than-great silicon. Don't really use x86 on my Venue often, but hmm. Do I want to take that leap of faith? I have a friend who has one, maybe I'll pester her.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, really debating with myself, think you'll be willing to do a trade?

I'm kinda torn still, on one hand you have x86, compactness and gaming horsepower that puts my laptop to shame (that is, if I can manage to hook up a kb and mouse), on the other, superior hardware design and the covers but what I've heard as less-than-great silicon. Don't really use x86 on my Venue often, but hmm. Do I want to take that leap of faith? I have a friend who has one, maybe I'll pester her.
I'm not sure if I want to do the trade. I'm selling this in anticipation of the Surface Mini. I do want an 8" tablet, but I really want to see what that's all about.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if I want to do the trade. I'm selling this in anticipation of the Surface Mini. I do want an 8" tablet, but I really want to see what that's all about.

can't argue with that, curious about that too

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A very depressed bump from a man who's dreams were crushed because he won't get a Surface Mini :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos