Not open for further replies.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Surface Pro 128GB with Touch Cover 2
Price: $600 (willing to negotiate)
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: NA
Condition: 9.75/10 - Screen has no scratches. Only minor, almost unnoticeable scratches in and around the charging port
Includes:
- Surface Pro 128GB
- Black Touch Cover 2 with backlighting
- 1 stylus pen
- Original charging cord
- Original box

Item Location: Fairmont, West Virginia
Shipping Details: Free Shipping (unless out of country)
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: Warranty is still good until December 21, 2014.
Photos: Edit: *For some reason, these won't upload from my poor Wi-Fi connection. Pictures will be up in a few hours*

LB2014

May 30, 2014
Visit site
These are selling on eBay for less than $400.00......... I tried to get rid of my surface pro 2 256gb with type cover 2 . Microsoft extended accidental warranty, and case for 1200 since whole package was over 1700 and I haven't gotten a single bite. The refresh cycle on these things is so fast and the following so small they don't hold their value ... very frustrating. :cry: I really wish that Microsoft would be kind and do a trade in program... but I am such a sucker I will probably buy the Surface 3 anyways it looks so nice!

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Were you ever able to sell this thing anywhere? I have pretty much the same set up that I'm looking to sell. I wanted to put it out there for like $450 or $500, but I didn't want to undercut you on here, so I decided just to keep an eye on yours to see what would happen. Any luck?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Were you ever able to sell this thing anywhere? I have pretty much the same set up that I'm looking to sell. I wanted to put it out there for like $450 or $500, but I didn't want to undercut you on here, so I decided just to keep an eye on yours to see what would happen. Any luck?

I've actually got one transaction that someone PM me about. He's waiting until tomorrow to see if he has the money, but yes, he promised $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes