Nokia 928, Certfied by Nokia, in brand new shape with a new QI wireless charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 928 White In flawless shape, still has the plastic on the phone. All accessories in the box are STILL sealed, never used. It was certified by Nokia on 4/17, I could put this phone as NEW but, it was activated at one point, it's that nice.
Price: $285 (paypal paid as gift or cash), or $300, will listen to offers
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: It's a Verizon LTE phone, all are sim unlocked
Condition: Flawless, like I said, still has the plastic on the phone
Includes: Original box, with manuals, and charger untouched besides for the picture. It comes with a BRAND new in the box Nokia DT-900 in black.
Shipping Details: Will ship USPS Priority mail, you will get it in 1-3 days after shipping, Will split costs with buyer (about $14-15 to ship, so about $7-8 out of pocket for the buyer)
Payment Options: PayPal (gift payment if preferred) or if your local, I can meet and will accept cash.
Contact Info: Please PM or post below (avoid posting you email, if you want me to email you PM your email address.

You wont find a better one, unless your buying a brand new one....

WP_20140618_001.jpg
WP_20140618_002.jpg
WP_20140618_003.jpg
WP_20140618_004.jpg
WP_20140618_005.jpg
WP_20140618_006.jpg

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I will also listen to trades too. Not sure I need another phone right now. I am a gamer too. I would think about a PS4 and maybe a little cash depending on shape.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone interested, I will vouch for Dave. He is a longtime poster on WPC. I would trust him to watch my dog if I was out of town.

High, high praise from me. I like my dog more then most people I know.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd take it off your hands right now if i knew it worked on bell mobility in canada?

I saw your PM and replied to it....I can't answer your question on Bell in Canada as I live in the US.

Phone is packed up so well, that I could dump it off a 3rd story building and would bounce !!! If a deal is made and I get payment, I will ship it out the NEXT morning !!!! In the US (will have to check on CA rates), using priority mail, Most places will have it within 1-3 days...

Let this great phone and wireless charger go to a new home !!! It's begging for a home, give it one :(

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd take it off your hands right now if i knew it worked on bell mobility in canada?

I've been searching around the web and I can't tell whether Bell is a CDMA or GSM carrier where you are.
If its a GSM carrier, the 928 will work and the question becomes "how well will it work?"
But if its CDMA like Verizon Wireless in the states, then nope, don't think so.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Phone has been sold and shipped out, didn't get as much as I wanted for it but, it's going to a new home. Thanks everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon