WTS: Nokia Lumia 1520 - 16GB - AT&T - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
WTS: Nokia Lumia 1520 - 16GB - Matte Black (AT&T) - Mint - Case + Screen Protector
Item Description: I tried this out on and off but the 1520 is just a little too big for me to use as a daily driver, so I've decided to part ways with this. Comes in its original box with all accessories except the SIM removal tool, and I'm also including a case and two unused screen protectors.
Price: $375
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T
Condition: I'd rate this a 10/10, with no scratches, scuffs, dings or marks. It still has the plastic on the back, has the screen protector on the screen, and has always been used with a case.
Includes: All original accessories except SIM removal tool, a case and two unused screen protectors.
Item Location: Houston, TX
Shipping Details: $10 USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.
Payment Options: PayPal
Photos:
$_57-2.JPG

$_57-3.JPG

$_57-4.JPG

$_57-5.JPG

$_57-6.JPG

$_57-7.JPG

$_57.JPG

Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
UHG!! I sort of want to go in on this device, but still on the fence though. And I'm even heading to Houston this weekend to visit my family. One issue for me that it's locked on and I'm TMobile.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you need the money quickly, I would suggest swappa.com. I've sold a few devices there with very quick turnaround. I sold my unlocked 1520 there last week. Listed it and it was sold the next day.

boltz82

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia Icon, white, in the same condition as your phone that I would be willing to trade. Has been in a Otterbox Defender case since day one. Let me know what you think and how you would possibly like to proceed.

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia Icon, white, in the same condition as your phone that I would be willing to trade. Has been in a Otterbox Defender case since day one. Let me know what you think and how you would possibly like to proceed.
Do you have pictures? Definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss