WTS: Lumia 1020 AT&T Black with Camera Grip/Extended Battery

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Used Black AT&T locked Lumia 1020. Phone is in good condition. It has 8.1 installed. The screen has no issues and has a screen protector installed right now I have had a skin on it since I bought it a few months ago and just took it off to sell it. The rest is normal wear and tear with a few minor scratches and dings on the housing. It looks like it was dropped on one corner and has a little dent in it. Not terrible or very noticeable. I have the original box with charger as well as the cases pictured. One black TPU, one PU Leather wallet black, one yellow hard shell, and the white camera grip which is like new.
Price: $320 + Shipping
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition:Good 7/10
Includes: 4 cases, camera grip, original box.
Item Location: Utah
Shipping Details: Can work with buyer
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: Loved the phone, I just bought a 1520 and need to sell this one.
Photos: photo208893899630028721.jpgphoto208893899630028731.jpgphoto208893899630028730.jpgphoto208893899630028723.jpgphoto208893899630028717.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

willstoc

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
How difficult would it be to unlock the phone you have for sale? Since it is configured for AT&T I could use it on Consumer Cellular which uses AT&T.

willstoc

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I am not familiar with Straight Talk. Does it use AT&T? I am confused because you said your phone was and AT&T locked phone. Thanks.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am not familiar with Straight Talk. Does it use AT&T? I am confused because you said your phone was and AT&T locked phone. Thanks.

Straight Talk is an MVNO that offers both AT&T or T-Mobile SIMs. He would be using an AT&T Straight Talk SIM since his device is locked to AT&T.

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Correct, It is SIM locked but works with any AT&T MVNO. I am planning on switching over to the new Cricket Wireless today now that they are owned by AT&T.

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Looking quickly online it looks like if the phone is locked to AT&T it should work on Consumer Cellular.
From their site:
"Our free SIM cards are designed to work with any phone previously used with AT&T or any unlocked GSM phone. So if you want to use our service with a cell phone that isn’t in our lineup, give us a call at 888-345-5509 and we’ll send you a free SIM card. We’ll even pay for the shipping."
https://www.consumercellular.com/blog/free-sim-cards/

If you are interested in the phone still, please let me know.

willstoc

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for info re AT&T and Consumer Cellular. I am very interested. How do we do the deal securely, so you get your money, and me the phone. I can do PayPal. I would like to get the phone by Friday if we go through with the deal. How would you send it? . How much would shipping be to get it to me by Friday? Would Priority Mail do it? Reimbursement amount?
You described phone as 7/10. Is that cosmetic, or is there an operating problem?

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I can wipe the phone and get it in shipped tomorrow. If you give me a zip code I could probably get an estimate on cost for the time. I would say the 7/10 is cosmetic. There are no issues with the operation and use of the device. Screen doesn't have scratches. There are just a couple of places where the poly carbonate casing looks like it was dropped and has a few marks and one corner is a little dented. I couldn't get a clear picture of it with my wife's phone.

willstoc

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
My ZIP code is 80503, Longmont Colorado. I can put the price you asked for plus the shipping in PayPal for you tomorrow as well. I will need PayPal info from you and the total tomorrow, price plus shipping. This should be sent in a PM. I can then relay my name and address to you by same means.

willstoc

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I believe Priority Mail would get to me on Friday. You can as the Post Office. They do have Express Mail. Do check the prices for Priority and Express. I can put the money in PayPal around noon tomorrow, but I will need to choose the mail cost and get your PayPal address/account. Please make up a simple invoice on PayPal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon