Verizon Note 3, Black with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: This is the latest Note 3, in box with all the accessories that come with it.

The only problem, if you call it that, is the back. I do not have the OEM battery cover. I *DO* have installed the Samsung Qi woreless charging back. I have no idea what happened to the original back (we moved and it evaporated or went wherever all my old socks go), but the Qi back is a millimeter or two thicker. You don't notice it. And it's identical in looks to the one that comes with the phone. The phone looks new.

Price: I would like $475 for the phone, or trade for a Verizon gunmetal grey HTC One M8 in similar condition.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Verizon

Condition: 9.9 out of 10. I looked it over, but see no flaws. No marks of any kind on glass, plastic or metal.

Includes: Qi back. Samsung Qi charging cradle. Nokia Qi charging pad (yes, two Qi chargers. Frankly, the Nokia works better and takes less desk space when not in use). USB 3 charger (that's what comes with it). Box and papers.

Note box is not shown, sorry. It's on my desk at work :)

Item Location: Cleveland, OHIO

Shipping Details: Shipment via UPS ground, included. I will send shipment info as soon as I ship.

Payment Options: Paypal

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Attachments

• WP_20140802_16_41_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140802_16_41_06_Pro.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 22
  • WP_20140802_16_41_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140802_16_41_28_Pro.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 22
  • WP_20140802_16_41_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140802_16_41_41_Pro.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 22

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
If you want the Nokia plate, we can deal with that. But the Samsung plate is nearly useless on a non-Samsung phone. So withdrawing it from the package isn't going to save much since I will never use it anyway.

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
If you want the Nokia plate, we can deal with that. But the Samsung plate is nearly useless on a non-Samsung phone. So withdrawing it from the package isn't going to save much since I will never use it anyway.

Ok, I am a reasonable man. $425 gets both plates. Everyone is happy! It's just money. What else are you going to do with it? :p

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Really? No one wants this awesome phone? I am selling this to help pay for a HTC One M8 because I want something somewhat smaller and I like the M8. So if you have one and would be willing to talk trade, let me know!

TerryB9999

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
This is an awesome phone. I am using a white one with a wireless charging cover as my main phone. My 925 is my "test phone"

Like Mike, I find the Note 3 just a tad too big. I am really loving my 925 with my no contract TMobile service. (the international roaming is awesome, and I travel just enough that the $62 a month makes the price a wash compared to roaming with Verizon)
But as a long time Verizon customer (23 years) , I am not feeling the love for the Icon enough to use my upgrade and make that my main phone. My wife uses my old Galaxy S3 and is waiting for me to use my upgrade so she can get my Note 3. :)
Just cannot decide what I want, lol

If you like Android, you cannot go wrong with the Note 3.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I know that all verizon phones are gsm unlocked, what speeds would this get on a tmobile's network (LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, or edge) ?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I know that all verizon phones are gsm unlocked, what speeds would this get on a tmobile's network (LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, or edge) ?

If you are in the refarmed area you will get LTE on TMO. I get that on VZW phones in my house. SMS and MMS are not issues on Android on TMO unlike WP devices from VZW on TMO. Cheers.

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Bump for the day. This is apparently the One Phone. There are even secret elfin runes on the back. If you place the phone in a fire they glow in ancient and arcane script. They read "Your warranty is now voided, sucker!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99