Visit site
Item Description: Freedom Case for Surface Pro or Surface Pro 2
Price: $40 shipped
Condition: New - unopened
Includes: Freedom Case
Item Location: Georgia
Shipping Details: At the $40 price, shipping included USPS
Payment Options: PayPal

I supported the Freedom Case Kickstarter, but before the manufacturing process was done, the Surface Pro 3 came out, so I bought that and sold my SP2, so the case that I received today in the mail today I can't use. It won't fit the SP3. It will fit the Surface Pro and the Surface Pro 2. I'll sell it to you for $40, the price that I paid, and I'll pay for the shipping (saving you the $5 shipping if you order from them.

I have left it in the package rather than take it out and risk not being able to repackage it properly (isn't that how it goes?). Here are the pictures I took, and here is a link to where you could order it from Freedom Case if you choose to pay the extra $5 to get it directly from them.

WP_20140818_17_29_17_Raw.jpg

WP_20140818_17_29_03_Raw.jpg

And finally, here is a link to feedback about me as a seller here on WPCentral, so you can buy with confidence.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-feedback/291819-positive\-seller-hopmedic.html

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's the PU, not leather. They're both made of the same PU (polyurethane), just the PU Leather one has a "leather" like texture to it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
OK - I need to sell this - just learned today that my position is being eliminated and I'm going to be laid off. :straight:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hop, I am truly sorry. Lived through that as well. You are on my prayer list. Hope they are giving you plenty of notice. Keep us informed.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have 60 days notice, but I'll go in next week and transition my duties to someone else, and won't have to work after I'm done with that. I'll stay on payroll during that 60 days, and at the end of sixty days I'll get six weeks' severance. Hopefully I'll have another job by then.

In the meantime, there's a developer position that I've been waiting for them to get posted for about four months. That position is the only reason I hadn't already started looking for another job. I found out yesterday that the position is approved, but just not posted yet. The manager of the position is going to see what he can do to get it posted next week so I can apply. We'll see what happens. Only problem is that I have mixed feelings about working for that particular manager. I had stuck it out because my boss, one of the best bosses I've had, said that he thinks working for that other manager would work out.

TerryB9999

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I just watch the videos, and it looks like it will work fine with my Type2 cover. The stylus holder was the clincher. I rarely use the stylus, because I don't carry for fear of losing it.
I will take it.
And because of your employment situation, I won't even try to negotiate you down. lol

Send me your Paypal info.

Thanks,

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs