WTT: Nokia Lumia 520 with Windows Phone 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 520 with Windows Phone 8.1. Just a couple of months old. Excellent condition.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: locked to AT&T

Includes: Everything that came with the phone. If I remember correctly, that's three pamphlets, a USB cable, battery, and even a free reddish cover (less purple than it appears in photo). If it came with something else, I'll probably find before trading or you can remind me and I'll make sure I find it before trading.

Item Location: New York

Shipping Details: Something with tracking. Probably USPS. Negotiable.

I'm accepting trade offers. Maybe I'll take a camera or a rugged feature phone. Smart phones, especially Windows Phones, scare me. The only thing I definitely won't take is another Windows Phone.

Nokia-Lumia-520.jpg

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I just discovered the phone is 4 months old. I think I missed the return-by date by a month. At least I found everything that came with it, including the charger. So you'd get everything below plus the above case. I'd consider trading for a camera, solar charger, or DVD player. Probably other stuff too.

Nokia-Lumia-520-accessories.jpg

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Any ways if you can get this unlocked?

I just requested an unlock through AT&T. It may take a while to know whether it worked. "We'll send the status of your request to the email address you gave us in approximately 48 hours. Status emails can take up to 5 business days for delivery."

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I'll also consider a scanner that's better than the one my all-in-one printer has (higher resolution than "up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi output using a scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi"), or a radio with a cell phone charger, or a corded (not cordless) phone with built in answering machine.

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
AT&T won't unlock it. They said "We cannot complete your request for the following reason: The information provided does not match the information on the account." I had a 90 day prepaid account with H2O that I didn't renew yet but it was over the AT&T network and I was using a goPhone SIM. I guess that's not good enough for AT&T to unlock it.

I'll trade it plus money for a CAT B100 phone.

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
How about the phone plus money for a larger-than-phone device with Wifi and Windows 7 or 8? A netbook or tablet that I can fit in a large cargo pocket would be perfect, but I'll consider a laptop.

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of listing this phone for sale elsewhere in a few days so if anyone can think of anything they'd like to trade for it, now's the time to make an offer. Aside from things I already mentioned that I could use, I'll consider a good deal on a stereo that has a port for an external antenna, a shop vac with a HEPA filter, or new men's size 10 running, cross training, or walking shoes. I prefer heavy on the mesh, light on the leather.

BarryII

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, I changed my mind about what cell phone I'd get if I sell this. I have no idea now. I'll just keep this and maybe I'll eventually create my own apps that do what I want without invading my privacy. No more offers will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6