WTS HTC M8 for windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
You mention buying a replacement body for $36. You should do that yourself and then sell the phone. Not trying to be cruel, but nobody is going to pay what you want for that phone.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I undersantd. That price was just a startng point. if I was expecting that price, I woulnd't put OBO in the asking price.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will change the replacement body myself.
You mention buying a replacement body for $36. You should do that yourself and then sell the phone. Not trying to be cruel, but nobody is going to pay what you want for that phone.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I undersantd. That price was just a startng point. if I was expecting that price, I woulnd't put OBO in the asking price.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will change the replacement body myself.

Trade for a Lumia icon in fair condition? Body is in pretty good shape, the screen is scratched up though.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I did end up buying the dot view case, but it was too late at that point. The only reason I bought the case was cause it was interactive. But I think to appreciate the design and feel of the phone, one should use it without the case. Case's don't do justice IMO.

Which is why I went with the Speck case for mine. You absolutely have to protect these phones if for no other reason than to preserve its value. You say you could replace it for 36 bucks? Then why not just do it just to cover its "Fair condition. Has quiet a few scratches and a small ding ".
BTW, quite a few scratches and a small ding does sound better than scratched up all over and lots of dings for 375.00 bucks.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Which is why I went with the Speck case for mine. You absolutely have to protect these phones if for no other reason than to preserve its value. You say you could replace it for 36 bucks? Then why not just do it just to cover its "Fair condition. Has quiet a few scratches and a small ding ".
BTW, quite a few scratches and a small ding does sound better than scratched up all over and lots of dings for 375.00 bucks.

Hmm, I don't use a case on my 1520 and it's still in great condition. Never dropped it. Cases aren't vital, but if the OP notices that the phone is slippery and STILL decides not to protect it, then I can't really sympathize.

​I agree with what a few others have said about getting the replacement body instead of making the buyer do it and asking for such an absurd price.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
why did Verizon remove the MMS APN settings?

My guess is that with it being an exclusive to Verizon, this keeps people from using it on a competitor's network. Once the exclusivity ends, I guess they will push an update to put the apn settings back in so you can take it to another carrier.

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Haven't read through to see if price dropped, but I'm afraid you're going to have a difficult time selling this for $375 in that condition. I've seen a few brand new ones to on eBay for ~$400.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I read the comments before I saw the photos and I thought some of the offers were pretty ridiculous. Then I saw the photos. It'll be a hard sell for anything over $150. Consider it an offer.

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Who did you beat to death with that phone? Ouch. I am not a buyer, but I think your investment in a replacement body would be more than returned. That is probably the best Windows phone going, but with the condition it's in it won't bring you anything close to what you are asking - and offers at proper value would be insulting. In your shoes I'd fix and re-list it.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
LOL. I didn't kill anyone.
Thanks for the advice, will fix and relist. I will have this thread closed.
Who did you beat to death with that phone? Ouch. I am not a buyer, but I think your investment in a replacement body would be more than returned. That is probably the best Windows phone going, but with the condition it's in it won't bring you anything close to what you are asking - and offers at proper value would be insulting. In your shoes I'd fix and re-list it.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
To the OP: Just for future reference, you might want to get and use a case for your phone if it's a slippery one. Rhetorical question, but don't you think it's better to protect it and preserve not only its beauty but function? You'd get a lot more use out of it that way and would certainly have an easier time selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise