Item Description: HTC M8 for Windows

Price: 375 obo

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Verizon, Unlocked

Condition: Fair condition. Has quiet a few scratches and a small ding

Includes: Box, Charger and unopened headphones

Item Location: CT

Shipping Details: UPS with tracking info

Payment Options: Paypal/ Chase/ BOFA

Additional Info: Cannot configure MMS settings as Verizon has removed it and there is no APN app for this phone. Data works. I have tried my
best to show all the scratches, but feel free to ask any questions.

Pictures: http://1drv.ms/1v42PxU

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I guess you don't understand what BEST OFFER stands for.
If you don't like don't buy it, move along. Your meaningless comments are not helping anyone.
What are you trying to prove?
You have to be kidding right? Damage like that and you still want that sort of money! Now I must be a total tight *** as I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even look at it of you offered for 50 sorry!

The phone is too slippery in the hands and I refuse to use a case. It is sad.
Good grief, that was a brand new phone. How in the world did you manage to damage it like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Interesting you didn't take any photos with the phone being on. Does it even come on? I have to say cousin, 375 as an asking price for a NEW phone with this much physical damage is kind of dishonest.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
It does truen on. Everything works fine, no issues. It is my daily driver. I will post some pictures tonight with the display turned on.
375 was supposed to be a starting point, but really is best offer.
Interesting you didn't take any photos with the phone being on. Does it even come on? I have to say cousin, 375 as an asking price for a NEW phone with this much physical damage is kind of dishonest.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I might of made and offer but, with that damage the most I would be into it for is $100.... and I know that's really low.

I just wanted to play with the M8 to see if it is any better than my ICON....

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I was using it on H2o(at&t). Now I am using it on T-mobile.I am sorry, but I tried hard, the scratches on the screen are very small and faint and impossible to capture. I have uploaded the pictures with the screen turned on.
What carrier are you using this on? Can you post better pictures of the screen damage and pictures of it turned on?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The phone is too slippery in the hands and I refuse to use a case. It is sad.

I understand. That is how my 928 felt, so I immediately put it in a case. I know it's an oxy moron. Nice phone = want to show it off versus slick in the hands = dropping it and damaging it. I see it all the time.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the offer, but I am sorry I can't do that.
I take it back. Not 101. 50 bucks.
I appreciate the offer, but I can't go that low. You can buy the replacement body for $36 and make it look as good as new.
I might of made and offer but, with that damage the most I would be into it for is $100.... and I know that's really low.

I just wanted to play with the M8 to see if it is any better than my ICON....

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I did end up buying the dot view case, but it was too late at that point. The only reason I bought the case was cause it was interactive. But I think to appreciate the design and feel of the phone, one should use it without the case. Case's don't do justice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99