Lumia 1520.3 (RM-938), near mint, White, Treasure Tag, and 32GB MicroSD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually, $460 considering the accessories isn't a crazy asking price, it's just that nobody here is going to buy it at that price.

Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 (Unlocked) in US > Swappa

Most people aren't going to pay you back full price for accessories you've bought. In most cases with a phone resale, you lose money on the accessories - those only help entice a person to pick your listing over another listing.

Personally, I'd rather spend somewhere between $300 - $350 for just the phone, or maybe the phone and a case, and buy my own accessories. I think most people are like that. You'd probably do better to separate these listings - sell just the phone in one listing and sell the accessories in another.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
To All Non-Interested Parties:

Please respect my listing for sale and keep all non essential discussions about pricing to another thread. It is beyond disrespectful and lacks proper forum etiquette for the marketplace.

Thank You!

Otherwise I'll have to ask a mod to intervene.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Actually, $460 considering the accessories isn't a crazy asking price, it's just that nobody here is going to buy it at that price.

Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 (Unlocked) in US > Swappa

Most people aren't going to pay you back full price for accessories you've bought. In most cases with a phone resale, you lose money on the accessories - those only help entice a person to pick your listing over another listing.

Personally, I'd rather spend somewhere between $300 - $350 for just the phone, or maybe the phone and a case, and buy my own accessories. I think most people are like that. You'd probably do better to separate these listings - sell just the phone in one listing and sell the accessories in another.

That's fine. I don't use Swappa. Don't know the amount of foot traffic, fees, protection policies, and so on. I'm sure all that comes into play with seller pricing. I tend to use local forum pricing and eBay as barometers, and my pricing is right on point.

You might want to debate it, but go see for yourself. Takes a couple clicks to see "Sold" listings for the 1520.3 or RM-938 on eBay.

Further, this particular phone was never for cheap paying customers. If one wanted a cheap 1520, then they would go get subsidized and locked down from their local carrier. The 1520.3 retailed new for a very high amount, then settled in the 600 range (for White and Yellow), and now retails for over $500 new.

Are we going to go around in circles because I'm willing to keep going if you do. :)

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I am monitoring this thread, I am looking for a good 1520 and price is OK if you could send my way all the way to New Zealand.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
unfortunately my client's cheque on PayPal has gone bouncing, I have to find out what is going on, apologies for this. If it is still here when I get my cleared funds, I will buy this.

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the black one but I love the phone in white I need to sell my black 1520.3 first then I can discuss buying your white.
Did you have any issue with signal on T-Mobile did it drop even once? In MD do you use the wcdma 1900 or 1700?

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope. No issue at all on TMO here. LTE worked out of the box without any configuration changes.

When you ask if it dropped even once, I'm not sure what you mean. Sure I've dropped a call before. There are two dead spots on my commute. It affected me the same when I had att.

I don't know the answer to your frequency question. I'm sure you can find that somewhere else.

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Nope. No issue at all on TMO here. LTE worked out of the box without any configuration changes.

When you ask if it dropped even once, I'm not sure what you mean. Sure I've dropped a call before. There are two dead spots on my commute. It affected me the same when I had att.

I don't know the answer to your frequency question. I'm sure you can find that somewhere else.

OK PM me your final price and how you want to finalize the deal let me see if I can do this before I can sell my blk 1520.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05