Nokia Lumia Icon Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Super mint condition Lumia Icon (black) for sale.

Price: $330 shipped

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Mint condition. Screen has always had a screen protector on it and that is perfect, and the body of the device is also mint. The DualPro's soft touch coating is wearing off a little bit in a couple spots. Hardly an issue (to me at least), but still something I think is worth mentioning.

Includes: Box and all original accessories, pack of 3 Verizon screen protectors (1 installed), Incipio Dual Pro in cyan, black glossy TPU case. If you sweet talk me enough, I'll include a black Nokia DT-900 wireless charger ;)

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS or UPS

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: Best phone I've ever owned HANDS DOWN. Selling this will bring a tear to my eye, but I have decided to liquidize just about all of my devices and downsize so I can save for something else. Not looking to trade, just looking to sell. Absolutely fantastic phone in great condition, and you're getting a couple of cases and a wireless charger along with it. I hope I can find it a new home :)

Please take a look at all of my feedback threads on CrackBerry: http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php?searchid=90890078

Photos: In my public OneDrive folder: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!112249

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

kenjataimu

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

I'll gladly pay the $330 if you include the charger.. just send me your PayPal address and we can get this ball rolling, hot stuff ;) (is that sweet enough?)

sweatshopking

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking at a few on ebay and swappa, and i'm looking about 300$ CAD all in for one shipped up here. If 300$ish CAD works for you, i'd buy it immediately.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Black Friday special! $280 shipped if bought tomorrow (Thanksgiving) or on Black Friday! I probably won't be able to ship until Saturday as I am waiting for a SIM card adapter in the mail so I can switch phones, but your price will be locked in until then!

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Black Friday special! $280 shipped if bought tomorrow (Thanksgiving) or on Black Friday! I probably won't be able to ship until Saturday as I am waiting for a SIM card adapter in the mail so I can switch phones, but your price will be locked in until then!
Quality salesman right here!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bump! I have had a deal pending for a while with someone looking to trade, but I haven't heard back I a couple days, so back on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos