Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Mint condition Nokia Lumia 928 in white

Price: $110 shipped

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Excellent condition. Screen protector has always been on. The area around the SIM card slot has some tiny dings, but that's it

Includes: Box and all original accessories, screen protector already installed, and Poetic Atmosphere case. I also have a blue TPU case around somewhere. If I can find it, I will certainly send it.

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS or UPS

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: This phone I purchased from Hopmedic (Rich) on here and it was his originally. I used it for several months and loved the phone. Once I upgraded to my Icon, I gave this to my grandmother to use. I just got her an 822 to use instead. Just looking to sell, no trades please. Trying to liquidate some devices.

PLEASE READ: The reason I got my grandmother off this and on an 822 was because she said she had some issues with people hearing her. For whatever reason, putting the phone in speakerphone mode fixed the problem for her. When I had the phone first, that didn't affect me. Just getting that out in the open. I don't want anyone to have any surprises and I'm definitely not looking to scam anyone.

Please take a look at all of my feedback threads on CrackBerry: http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=90890078

Photos: In my public OneDrive folder: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!112266

Contact Info: PM or reply to thread

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Black Friday Special! $90 if you cover shipping if bought tomorrow (Thanksgiving) or Black Friday! About the speaker thing, my grandmother said sometimes people she was talking to would fade in and out and she wouldn't be able to hear them at all, and putting them on speaker phone would solve the issue. Like I said, the issue never affected me when I used it, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster