WTS: White Nokia Lumia 830 RM-985 prototype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Selling an unlocked Nokia Lumia 830 in white RM-985.
Price:360 w/shipping. 380 w/intl shipping
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Excellent condition with absolutely no scratches on the body. The screen does have very very light scratches when viewed a an angle in direct light.
Includes: Phone and charger. not original charger (it didn't come with the phone)
Item Location: San Antonio, TX
Shipping Details: USPS Priority included in price.
Payment Options: PayPal unless it's local.
Additional Info: This is the prototype version that was on eBay a while back. Still works great. This was my lady's. She wanted a smaller phone so I got her the 735! It was used on T-Mobile and worked great. It's unbranded with the unbranded firmware flashed to it. If you want a diff. firmware flashed to it I can do that as well. I'd provide photos but the phone is in excellent condition, except for those light scratches mentioned. They won't show up in any photo.
Photos: **
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Good looking phone. If I didn't have a 1520 lying around at home, I'd make a deal with you. Gonna give you a free bump though! Good luck with your sale.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's a cool phone but my wife wanted something smaller. (she is small lol 4'11)"I got her the 735. She says it's the right size for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077