Nokia 1520 for AT&T - Red, extras and one month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea why someone isn't taking this. Looks great, priced very reasonable, seller pleasant, etc.

Maybe some pics to show off that red color?

Have you asked AT&T for an unlock code? Should only take about 24 hours and might enhance the sale if you could throw in an unlock code or put in a different service's SIM and unlock it yourself...

Good Luck.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have no idea why someone isn't taking this. Looks great, priced very reasonable, seller pleasant, etc.

Maybe some pics to show off that red color?

Have you asked AT&T for an unlock code? Should only take about 24 hours and might enhance the sale if you could throw in an unlock code or put in a different service's SIM and unlock it yourself...

Good Luck.

I'm a bit puzzled why it hasn't sold also but that's life. I called AT&T but had not had the phone activated for the 6 months in a row that I was told was necessary to get the code.

I haven't posted on Swappa yet so will give that a try. Thanks for the kind words. I've got my fingers crossed.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
dang, wish I had a 1520, have had nothing but problems with my new 920, wish I could ditch it...btw, the sheltie is cute

Thanks, he is about 11" and 8 lbs of pure love. We have 3 and if I had the space, I would have 33. So much fun and so much mischief. Good luck with the 920.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
My wife does agility with the boys so they stay in shape. The larger two are around 27 pounds. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
My wife does agility with the boys so they stay in shape. The larger two are around 27 pounds. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.

Oh yes, he is just a great dog, the other dog is a border collie, he is 10x more hyper than the sheltie, but the smartest dog I have been around...both are great dogs...good luck selling the phone!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
The posting above says it's sold. Sorry. I did delete many messages once I got your notice.

I do have a Nokia ICON Mint ($240 shipped) and a HTC M8 for windows (325 shipped) if you are interested.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The posting above says it's sold. Sorry. I did delete many messages once I got your notice.

I do have a Nokia ICON Mint ($240 shipped) and a HTC M8 for windows (325 shipped) if you are interested.

Yeah, I saw the SOLD after I posted but in this thread, we can't edit. ICON huh?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Your choice of ICON or HTC M8 Windows for Verizon as well. Let me know which if either you are interested in and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire