Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Description: Looking to buy a Nokia N9

Price Range: Depends

Condition: Mint condition preferably

Payment Method: PayPal. I'd be happy to trade too some things too. I've got an 822 laying around, a mint condition BlackBerry Z30 *except* it has a broken SIM card reader, and...that's about it. I don't have a whole lot laying around right now

Additional Info: I know, I know, this is a Windows forum, but I'm sure someone has to have an N9 laying around somewhere. Plus, I've been making a lot of deals lately so I'm trying to use my luck before it's gone! I am located in Massachusetts (USA), and I probably wouldn't be willing to have someone ship it to me internationally because the shipping costs would drive up the price. MeeGo intrigues me, and I kind of want to try it out. I believe the N9 will work on AT&T.

I have done a lot of deals on CrackBerry and on Windows Central, and I have a lot of feedback on CrackBerry and some here, so feel free to search for my feedback threads.

Contact Info: PM or Reply

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Courtesy Bump!

I saw this thread earlier and clicked on over to Swappa... No N9s over there to tip you about. I think it is a rare beast. I hope you find one. I think the N9 owners are fiercely loyal to the little buggers though and don't often part with them.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Courtesy Bump!

I saw this thread earlier and clicked on over to Swappa... No N9s over there to tip you about. I think it is a rare beast. I hope you find one. I think the N9 owners are fiercely loyal to the little buggers though and don't often part with them.

It is! And those Nokia fans don't want to move onto Windows Phone lol. I'm hoping there were some who have and that's why I'm posting here. Maybe some moved onto Sailfish, who knows! People on eBay have them listed up to $1000 which is absolutely insane and clearly won't sell. Those are the Nokia fans that don't want to get rid of them ;) hahaha. If you go and look at what N9's have actually sold for, it's at about $150 on the very high end.

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick insight for you before you buy one, They are a great device and fun to tinker with, Have owned 3 over the years now, However Nokia sync will no longer exist soon and syncing with a live account is a real pain to set up now as support has finished, There is a way if you search a lot, Interface is lovely though but the 3.9" screen appears so tiny after using high end devices, If you can get a cheap one be wary as there are many fakes lurking on eBay, Make sure it was made in Finland, Enjoy.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
People are asking way more than what it's actually worth. I'd try find one here anyway. I prefer dealing with folks from Mobile Nations

You'll probably have a tough time finding one from somebody in the US. I didn't even knew what the N9 was until I joined this site, and I don't think any US carriers ever sold it.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You'll probably have a tough time finding one from somebody in the US. I didn't even knew what the N9 was until I joined this site, and I don't think any US carriers ever sold it.

Was only sold overseas. Never got a chance to release anywhere else. I'll keep up hope that someone here has one ;)

sarathizen

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have one.

N9 -64 GB Black . No Fake Made in Finland with Case & OEM Box.

If you are intrested I will share Pictures.

Thanks
Sarathi

sarathizen

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Active Apps.jpgMainscreen.jpgSmall Ding.JPGUnbox.jpg

Please find the Pictures. There is small ding near the Headphone socket. Nothing Major. Everything is working good. If you planned to keep this phone as Daily Driver , I will recommend to buy a Sim tray which are super cheap around $6.99 on ebay as a spare one.
Let me know you Like it and your asking price.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 91054View attachment 91055View attachment 91056View attachment 91057

Please find the Pictures. There is small ding near the Headphone socket. Nothing Major. Everything is working good. If you planned to keep this phone as Daily Driver , I will recommend to buy a Sim tray which are super cheap around $6.99 on ebay as a spare one.
Let me know you Like it and your asking price.

So what's the overall condition of the device other than that ding on the corner? And the screen condition?

sarathizen

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

I think best buy was selling it though online and Fry's too if my memory is not wrong.

1 year back att will not recognize this as smartphone i was using unlimited data using this phone but later they became wise i got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit