Description: Looking to buy a Nokia N9

Price Range: Depends

Condition: Mint condition preferably

Payment Method: PayPal. I'd be happy to trade too some things too. I've got an 822 laying around, a mint condition BlackBerry Z30 *except* it has a broken SIM card reader, and...that's about it. I don't have a whole lot laying around right now

Additional Info: I know, I know, this is a Windows forum, but I'm sure someone has to have an N9 laying around somewhere. Plus, I've been making a lot of deals lately so I'm trying to use my luck before it's gone! I am located in Massachusetts (USA), and I probably wouldn't be willing to have someone ship it to me internationally because the shipping costs would drive up the price. MeeGo intrigues me, and I kind of want to try it out. I believe the N9 will work on AT&T.

I have done a lot of deals on CrackBerry and on Windows Central, and I have a lot of feedback on CrackBerry and some here, so feel free to search for my feedback threads.

Contact Info: PM or Reply
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-08-2014 06:41 PM
    Courtesy Bump!

I saw this thread earlier and clicked on over to Swappa... No N9s over there to tip you about. I think it is a rare beast. I hope you find one. I think the N9 owners are fiercely loyal to the little buggers though and don't often part with them.
    12-10-2014 11:19 AM
    Courtesy Bump!

I saw this thread earlier and clicked on over to Swappa... No N9s over there to tip you about. I think it is a rare beast. I hope you find one. I think the N9 owners are fiercely loyal to the little buggers though and don't often part with them.
    It is! And those Nokia fans don't want to move onto Windows Phone lol. I'm hoping there were some who have and that's why I'm posting here. Maybe some moved onto Sailfish, who knows! People on eBay have them listed up to $1000 which is absolutely insane and clearly won't sell. Those are the Nokia fans that don't want to get rid of them ;) hahaha. If you go and look at what N9's have actually sold for, it's at about $150 on the very high end.
    12-10-2014 01:49 PM
    I just looked on ebay, quite a few there.
    12-10-2014 02:04 PM
    Just a quick insight for you before you buy one, They are a great device and fun to tinker with, Have owned 3 over the years now, However Nokia sync will no longer exist soon and syncing with a live account is a real pain to set up now as support has finished, There is a way if you search a lot, Interface is lovely though but the 3.9" screen appears so tiny after using high end devices, If you can get a cheap one be wary as there are many fakes lurking on eBay, Make sure it was made in Finland, Enjoy.
    12-10-2014 02:14 PM
    I just looked on ebay, quite a few there.
    People are asking way more than what it's actually worth. I'd try find one here anyway. I prefer dealing with folks from Mobile Nations
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-10-2014 02:23 PM
    People are asking way more than what it's actually worth. I'd try find one here anyway. I prefer dealing with folks from Mobile Nations
    You'll probably have a tough time finding one from somebody in the US. I didn't even knew what the N9 was until I joined this site, and I don't think any US carriers ever sold it.
    jmshub and sarathizen like this.
    12-10-2014 02:37 PM
    You'll probably have a tough time finding one from somebody in the US. I didn't even knew what the N9 was until I joined this site, and I don't think any US carriers ever sold it.
    Was only sold overseas. Never got a chance to release anywhere else. I'll keep up hope that someone here has one ;)
    xandros9 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-10-2014 03:19 PM
    Hi,

I have one.

N9 -64 GB Black . No Fake Made in Finland with Case & OEM Box.

If you are intrested I will share Pictures.

Thanks
    Sarathi
    xandros9, ajst222 and RumoredNow like this.
    12-12-2014 02:32 PM
    Hi,

I have one.

N9 -64 GB Black . No Fake Made in Finland with Case & OEM Box.

If you are intrested I will share Pictures.

Thanks
    Sarathi
    Definitely interested! Sending you a PM
    12-12-2014 05:46 PM
    active-apps.jpgmainscreen.jpgsmall-ding.jpgunbox.jpg

Please find the Pictures. There is small ding near the Headphone socket. Nothing Major. Everything is working good. If you planned to keep this phone as Daily Driver , I will recommend to buy a Sim tray which are super cheap around $6.99 on ebay as a spare one.
    Let me know you Like it and your asking price.
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-13-2014 01:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Active Apps.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	779.3 KB 
ID:	91054Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mainscreen.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	744.5 KB 
ID:	91055Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Small Ding.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	91056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbox.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	988.4 KB 
ID:	91057

Please find the Pictures. There is small ding near the Headphone socket. Nothing Major. Everything is working good. If you planned to keep this phone as Daily Driver , I will recommend to buy a Sim tray which are super cheap around $6.99 on ebay as a spare one.
    Let me know you Like it and your asking price.
    So what's the overall condition of the device other than that ding on the corner? And the screen condition?
    12-13-2014 04:46 PM
    that looks beautiful.
    ajst222 and RumoredNow like this.
    12-13-2014 05:43 PM
    Excellent!
    12-13-2014 07:29 PM
    You are 200% Right.
    12-13-2014 10:01 PM

I think best buy was selling it though online and Fry's too if my memory is not wrong.

1 year back att will not recognize this as smartphone i was using unlimited data using this phone but later they became wise i got caught.
    Laura Knotek and ajst222 like this.
    12-13-2014 10:05 PM