Microsoft Band with Complete (Small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Microsoft Band size small with box and all original accessories. Microsoft Complete extended warranty is also included

Price: $265 shipped FIRM

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Very good condition. Screen protector has always been on

Includes: Box and all original accessories, Microsoft Complete

Item Location: Massachusetts

Shipping Details: USPS, included

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: I am not making a penny off of this. I bought this from a member who used it very lightly and was kind enough to give me a very good deal. For what the Bands are selling for (and since size small is hard to find), I think this is a fair price. I haven't abused the Band at all and it is in very good condition. Nothing wrong with it and it works fine, but I'm just not sure this is the wearable for me.

I have nothing but positive feedback here and on CrackBerry so feel free to search my name in the feedback forums.

Pictures: On OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=51E2F3523B8320D2&id=51E2F3523B8320D2!219020

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I keep flip flopping on whether or not I want to sell this lol. However, as long as I make back what I paid, I'd sell it. Not going to be able to move on the price as Bands are still selling used on eBay for well over $200.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oops folks! Meant to be a price drop to $240 shipped. My bad on the typo above. Brand new with tax and Complete, the Band would most likely end up at over $235. Keep that in mind as well as the fact that they're near impossible to get ;)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Final price drop to $235 shipped. That's the best I can do. Like I said, includes Complete, box and original accessories, and is in excellent condition. If I can't sell it at this price, I'll just end up keeping it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, not willing to ship internationally!

That's a shame. You'd have sold it right now. I really want one.

Having looked into this in order to try and help some individuals (a few times) get some tech that is impossible for them to obtain in their country... It is very expensive, more costly than most buyers will pay... Fraught with rules, regulations, red tape, customs forms, reports of carriers and postal services just taking packages, insurance claims ignored and all manner of nightmare issues that never resolve. Many countries are on our carrier's blacklists because of these problems.

I don't blame the seller one bit. It isn't as simple as saying, "Yep I'll send it to you." Not by a long way.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I want this, but I feel a small would be too...well small. Free bump for you.

I've got tiny wrists ;) hahah. Microsoft has a sizing guide here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...crosoft-band%2Fen-us%2Fbuy-now&token=DvZhZ4D0

If it is too small, thanks for the bump :) and good luck finding one! Still not available online and most likely not in stores either. Foreigners always complain about how they can't get them in their country...people in the US can't either ;) hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb