www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
  • Item Description: Unlocked ATT Z10 w/several OEM accessories
  • Price: Trade
  • Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
  • Condition: Very good, will say 9 out 10 because used
  • Includes:
    • OEM Media Dock
    • OEM Convert Case (RED)
    • OEM Convert Case (Black, has a tear on the back but doesn't hinder coverage)
    • OEM Battery Charger Bundle (extra battery and charger)
    • OEM Leather holster
    • OEM Charging block and OEM USB cable
  • Item Location: Chicago Suburbs
  • Shipping Details: Each pays their own
  • Payment Options: straight trade
  • Contact Info - Please PM or post below and I'll reply. I do check this thread and PM's often. BBM PIN is 7F7433CD

Additional Info: Yes, I have this posted on CrackBerry already. Figured I might get more traction over here.

Have an excellent Z10 bundle that I purchased a few weeks ago. In great shape, lots of OEM goodies, running one of the latest 10.3.1 leaks. 2 days after I got it all set up, work announced that they are moving over to Office365 so this will be pretty much worthless to me.

I would like to trade for a Windows Phone 8 device that can be used on AT&T- whether tablet or phone. If necessary, I could throw in a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to sweeten the deal.

Not really interested in other OS phones at this time. Tablets, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no. At this point, also not really interested in selling outright, would rather trade, but for the right price I could sell the whole package.

I will not break up the package to sell you the dock or the charger bundle so please don't ask.

Plenty of great feedback from satisfied buyers and sellers here -> Feedback thread for john_v. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Argh! I want to pick up a BB to play with, but I don't have money or a WP8 device to spare.

Good luck with the sale! It looks nice, and it'll sure make someone happy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
This looks good. I'd love to grab this and keep it as a traveling overseas phone but my project 720 won't probably be ready in time.

Good luck with your sale...here's a free bump!

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ooo Ooo, Whadja get?

A 925? I love that phone. Solid all-around performer.

Congrats on a successful swap. I think that has a high degree of difficulty and I like to see a stuck landing on one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Ooo Ooo, Whadja get?

A 925? I love that phone. Solid all-around performer.

Congrats on a successful swap. I think that has a high degree of difficulty and I like to see a stuck landing on one.

Yup he got a 925 from the guy who introduced me to the world of phone trading, lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720