• Item Description: Unlocked ATT Z10 w/several OEM accessories
    • Price: Trade
    • Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    • Condition: Very good, will say 9 out 10 because used
    • Includes:

• OEM Media Dock
      • OEM Convert Case (RED)
      • OEM Convert Case (Black, has a tear on the back but doesn't hinder coverage)
      • OEM Battery Charger Bundle (extra battery and charger)
      • OEM Leather holster
      • OEM Charging block and OEM USB cable

• Item Location: Chicago Suburbs
    • Shipping Details: Each pays their own
    • Payment Options: straight trade
    • Contact Info - Please PM or post below and I'll reply. I do check this thread and PM's often. BBM PIN is 7F7433CD

Additional Info: Yes, I have this posted on CrackBerry already. Figured I might get more traction over here.

Have an excellent Z10 bundle that I purchased a few weeks ago. In great shape, lots of OEM goodies, running one of the latest 10.3.1 leaks. 2 days after I got it all set up, work announced that they are moving over to Office365 so this will be pretty much worthless to me.

I would like to trade for a Windows Phone 8 device that can be used on AT&T- whether tablet or phone. If necessary, I could throw in a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to sweeten the deal.

Not really interested in other OS phones at this time. Tablets, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no. At this point, also not really interested in selling outright, would rather trade, but for the right price I could sell the whole package.

I will not break up the package to sell you the dock or the charger bundle so please don't ask.

Plenty of great feedback from satisfied buyers and sellers here -> Feedback thread for john_v. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

RumoredNow likes this.
    01-05-2015 10:32 AM
    Argh! I want to pick up a BB to play with, but I don't have money or a WP8 device to spare.

Good luck with the sale! It looks nice, and it'll sure make someone happy.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-05-2015 10:45 AM
    Argh! I want to pick up a BB to play with, but I don't have money or a WP8 device to spare.

Good luck with the sale! It looks nice, and it'll sure make someone happy.
    That's one of the reasons I posted over here too, figured there's bound to be cross-platform tinkerers like myself :D
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    01-05-2015 10:49 AM
    This looks good. I'd love to grab this and keep it as a traveling overseas phone but my project 720 won't probably be ready in time.

Good luck with your sale...here's a free bump!

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    john_v likes this.
    01-05-2015 01:50 PM
    I have an AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 in Orange (with a black back cover too) in perfect condition I would be willing to trade.
    01-05-2015 11:49 PM
    I have an AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 in Orange (with a black back cover too) in perfect condition I would be willing to trade.
    Thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind. Right now I'm waiting to hear back on a possible 925 trade but I'll keep your offer on the table.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    01-06-2015 07:42 AM
    Mods go ahead and close and archive this one. Deal reached over at CrackBerry.com

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    RumoredNow and xandros9 like this.
    01-06-2015 09:59 AM
    Ooo Ooo, Whadja get?

A 925? I love that phone. Solid all-around performer.

Congrats on a successful swap. I think that has a high degree of difficulty and I like to see a stuck landing on one.
    john_v likes this.
    01-06-2015 12:23 PM
    Ooo Ooo, Whadja get?

A 925? I love that phone. Solid all-around performer.

Congrats on a successful swap. I think that has a high degree of difficulty and I like to see a stuck landing on one.
    Yup he got a 925 from the guy who introduced me to the world of phone trading, lol:-)
    RumoredNow, john_v and bunky1971 like this.
    01-06-2015 01:36 PM