WTT.. My white 1520 for an AT&T 830

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Would you be willing to trade for a white Nokia Lumia Icon in pretty good condition (One little chip on the corner of the frame, not noticeable unless you're actually trying to find it.) Still has another 13 months on Microsoft Complete.

The Icon works on AT&T, i just don't think it gets LTE. And I hear there can be occasional MMS issues.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
smf98aggie - For your safety, I deleted your picture that included the IMEI number. You may want to mention the software number, or you can add an edited version of that pic, with the IMEI number masked out.

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I thought about that when I posted it, but wasn't sure if it would matter or not. I appreciate it.

smf98aggie - For your safety, I deleted your picture that included the IMEI number. You may want to mention the software number, or you can add an edited version of that pic, with the IMEI number masked out.

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the listing set up, but I can't do that right now, because I don't have the extra money to cover the difference on a new 830 right now. When I get some extra dough, I'll post it up on there or ebay. I'm sure eBay is more expensive, but I have way more experience with it.

Why don't you list this on Swappa? Only $10 fee to sell unlike Fleabay which would want 10%!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05