WTS: Nokia Lumia 520 Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Selling a great condition Nokia Lumia 520. Phone only. No charger or box. Will come charged though. Unlocked but originally for AT&T. light scratches on screen and body. Works great.
Price: 40
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: 8/10
Includes: Phone only
Item Location: San Antonio, TX
Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority mail shipping
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: This was just an extra phone I had laying around for emergencies. I now have a 635 for that.
Photos: WP_20150113_024.jpgWP_20150113_026.jpgWP_20150113_025.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but still 25 is fine. I don't have the charger, and these don't come with boxes. It's a perfectly good backup phone :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but still 25 is fine. I don't have the charger, and these don't come with boxes. It's a perfectly good backup phone :)

I might be interested. Can you do a bundle with the unlocked 520 and one 925? We can chat via email. I promised a member here that I would get them a phone (fallen on hard times). I was going to send him a Lumia 822 but all my latest broken lot Lumia 822s turned out to be perfectly yellow lemons! Spread the cheer, help me help a fellow member out.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
These are still great little units.

I just set one up for SIM-less use. Media player and Navigation for my car. Well worth $25 for that + knowing you have a Windows Phone back up. Also just got back from a 150 miles each way trip. The 520 with downloaded Here Maps navigated me flawlessly (of course) all the way there, all the way back and on one side trip Saturday without any data use. Best part, the cheap, generic car charger I have topped up the battery faster than Here Drive depleted it; even on Brightest screen. The 233 pixels per inch, IPS LCD, 4" screen displayed Here quite nicely, especially considering I am now used to the 1080p 6" screen on a 1520.

If you have been looking at this device as a phone, IMHO, you are looking at it from the wrong angle. I happen to have gotten mine for $25 and just shoved a spare 8GB card in that I had lying around.

It's a great little device and you really can't loose on it for $25.

Last edited:

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
These are still great little units.

I just set one up for SIM-less use. Media player and Navigation for my car. Well worth $25 for that + knowing you have a Windows Phone back up. Also just got back from a 150 miles each way trip. The 520 with downloaded Here Maps navigated me flawlessly (of course) all the way there, all the way back and on one side trip Saturday without any data use. Best part, the cheap, generic car charger I have topped up the battery faster than Here Drive depleted it; even on Brightest screen. The 233 pixels per inch, IPS LCD, 4" screen displayed Here quite nicely, especially considering I am now used to the 1080p 6" screen on a 1520.

If you have been looking at this device as a phone, IMHO, you are looking at it from the wrong angle. I happen to have gotten mine for $25 and just shoved a spare 8GB card in that I had lying around.

It's a great little device and you really can't loose on it for $25.

Yep, I had used mine and my wife had used one for about 8 months until I got the 920 and bought her the 1020...so they have just been sitting...both cars have built in Navi or would be using them in the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99