WTS: Lumia 920 (AT&T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 920 in pretty good shape. It is for AT&T - not sure if it can be unlocked, but I can check if that's important to you.

I cracked the outer glass, and just replaced it with an OEM, which looks and works great. If you look closely, though, you'll see that I forgot to replace the screen by the earpiece. Honestly, I didn't feel like taking it back apart to do that, so I am selling without it.

Other than the screen, there is one flaw on the bottom bezel, as shown in the pic. That was there when I got it a year ago - no idea how it happened.

This phone has 8.1 Cyan, and works perfectly. The IMEI is clean.

I am thinking $110, which includes Priority Mail Shipping, which takes about 2 days to most parts of the US. I am open to shipping overseas, but that would incur additional shipping charges not included in the price. I can get you a price depending upon your location.

I ask that payment be made by PayPal gift.

Feel free to PM if you have questions, or if you think I've lost my mind regarding price, and you'd like to offer more. :smile:

Also, it will of course be reset to factory settings prior to shipping.

Thanks!

1.jpg
1a.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Just thought I'd add - if anyone has a trade they are interested in, I'm open to that too.

I can take broken phones, or notebooks, as well as operable ones.

Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05