Condition: Mint or Like New
    Includes: All original packaging, AC adapter & USB cable
    Item Location: St. Louis
    Shipping Details: I will ship via USPS as soon as payment is received
    Payment Options: PayPal Gift only please
    Additional Info:
    Photos: If you would like more photos, let me know
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Looking to sell a near mint Dell Venue Pro 8 tablet with 64GB storage and SD card support for additional storage. I've tried looking for the product link on the Microsoft Store, but I can only find them carrying the 32GB model these days. Here is a link to Costco from when they sold it if you would like to see the full specs list on it:

Costco - Dell Venue 8 Pro WiFi Tablet | Intel Quad Core | Windows 8.1 | Office 2013 customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

I have all of the original packaging so when you get it, you will almost feel like you are getting a brand new tablet. I have to say that it is pretty much flawless and works great. No scratches on the display or dead pixels.

It is still running Win 8.1. I never bothered to try putting Win 10 Tech Preview on it though I have read others have been able to put it on their devices.

I am including a photo here, but if you would like any other photos to see it please let me know. But like I said, this thing is pretty much like it was when I originally opened it.

Just looking to get $200 for it and consider it a pretty fair price seeing as the 32GB version is on sale for $199 right now on the Microsoft Store website but I am open to serious & reasonable offers:

Buy Dell Venue 8 Pro 32GB Signature Edition Tablet - Microsoft StoreI have 100% perfect feedback on eBay and have sold phones, laptops and even a Surface RT with no issues so you can rest assured I'm not trying to pull anything over on you. eBay Feedback Profile for stltechtalk

Thank you for stopping by and having a look! It will make a great device for someone I am sure.
    RumoredNow and aximtreo like this.
    01-27-2015 10:04 PM
    Here is a link to the image. Would not post on its own.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg
    01-27-2015 10:06 PM
    Open to reasonable offers as well.
    01-30-2015 07:22 PM
    I know someone looking for one of these. Is Office included? SD card included? SD card size?
    02-03-2015 12:36 PM
    Free bump if the item is still available for sale. OP, please confirm. Thanks.
    02-25-2015 11:53 AM
    No response from OP, thread is being closed.
    03-30-2015 10:57 AM