Nokia Lumia 1520 ATT/unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Item Description: Red Nokia Lumia 1520
Price:$350
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:ATT, currently locked but I have the unlock code, just don't currently have access to a non-att sim
Condition:8/10
Includes:Black skin, charger
Item Location:NW Suburbs of Chicago
Shipping Details: USPS, $5 - US/Canada only
Payment Options: Prefer Chase Quickpay, but will accept Paypal if sent as a gift (or you pay the fees)
Additional Info: Picked this up in a trade, it is quite the beast of a phone, just simply not for me at this time. In great condition, has a hairline scratch on the screen that you can see in the light but hard to see otherwise. Doesn't interfere with operation of the phone, and you don't really see it with the screen on.
As stated above, I have the unlock code from ATT, I'm working on finding someone with a non-att Sim card to be able to complete the unlock process. If I get that done, I'll post below. But for now, assume that I will send you the unlock code with the phone.

Buy with confidence, perfect feedback over at CrackBerry
http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sell-trade-feedback-f140/feedback-thread-john_v-430170/

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Will post pictures below.

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Good luck with the sale! Looks in great shape! If I could get decent money out of my 2 mint L920s and didn't have a baby coming, I would totally bite on this!

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
I have no idea about Internet sharing. But in one of the pics posted above, you can see the tmo LTE symbol. Granted I didn't take it out for a test drive. I was using my drinks tmo card. But it was powered up for about 10 minutes and had LTE

john_v

Oct 15, 2006
I have no idea about Internet sharing. But in one of the pics posted above, you can see the tmo LTE symbol. Granted I didn't take it out for a test drive. I was using my drinks tmo card. But it was powered up for about 10 minutes and had LTE

Lol, gotta love Autocorrect. Should read, *friends tmo Sim card.

Also have this listed on swappa now.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism