WTS Lumia 930 RM-1045

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a 930 that I am looking to get rid of...like....soon :)

I was given the device by Microsoft through my work at a meeting. It is awesome. Unfortunately, V-day is coming up and I could use some extra cash. I have a couple of other WP devices, but it looks like this one has the highest chance of selling quickly. The price is extremely fair, and it should go without saying that I will accept nothing less. No trades.

The device already has Denim installed. In fact, it was used in a camera features video featured here on WC. So it's kind of like a celebrity!

Price:
Trade: $250

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
Unlocked (by Microsoft)

Condition:
Minor Wear. There is a very light scratch on the screen. It is a surface scratch. It cannot be seen when screen is on, and is the type of scratch that is covered completely and made invisible by a decent screen protector. You know the kind ;)

There is also a very very small blemish on the back of the top left hand corner.

I will attempt to show both imperfections in the images below.

Includes:
Original Box, Charger, and the 930 itself.

Item Location:
Shelbyville, TN

Shipping Details: USPS Priority or UPS.

Payment Options: PayPal GIFT only

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Pictures:

I get errors every single time i try to upload my images. None are larger than 4mb. I am dropping a Onedrive link to the album until i figure out whats going on. Sorry for the difficulty.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BFED54E5431C42D!30728&authkey=!ADOQdC1HtHyXPuU&ithint=folder%2cJPG

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Not able to edit my post either...so i'm not sure whats happening. I cant even go back to hyperlink the OneDrive link. I just wanted to add that payment will have to be received prior to shipping. I have made multiple transactions on the market here. A quick search of my history will verify that.

qa_ninja

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
aw drat, gotta stay with T-mobile branded cause the wifi/mms issues have driven me up the wall. (why do you have so many phones?! :-D) Thanks though! Best of luck selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett